carrot masher
#1 FuNnYcHiCkEn
#2 KikiCourt

potatoe peeler
#1 Vaughn_Lovah
#2 Alias_Girl_624
#3 alias8000
#4 Sari

ubertroopers of vaguely humanoid evil (utovhe)
#1 SiriCerasi
#2 SydB_JenG
#3 Moriel
#4 Alias Anna

okeedokee. now remember, always kill spam :diespam: and DO NOT mess with spydaddy. and to pick up off krzykty's question, i think im almost done making my game!! finally! :woot:

krzykty57789 said:
YES!!! im original im the only meat tenderizer.. this is so COOL!!!
Hmm, I thought this was called "salad shooters". Meat tenderizing has nothing to do with making a salad :lol:
Oh, well, I guese if it makes you happy, I'm o.k with it :smiley:

:lol: Messege from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

ah yes i know. oh well. had to use something w/ my name :D besides the utovhe dont really have a whole lot to do w/ salads either. :diespam: i hate spam! i was looking at the nutritional facts on some once and its got around 30 grams of fat in one little can! at least, i think it was 30. maybe more :diespam: KILL SPAM

Dim Bulb said:
ah yes i know. oh well. had to use something w/ my name :D besides the utovhe dont really have a whole lot to do w/ salads either. :diespam: i hate spam! i was looking at the nutritional facts on some once and its got around 30 grams of fat in one little can! at least, i think it was 30. maybe more :diespam: KILL SPAM
Yah, well everyone thinks that salad is so good for you and the truth is that it can be more fattening and carby than a hamburger and fries combo at McDonalds!

*Mashes, smashes SPAM into the ground :diespam: *

:lol: Messege from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back