Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

salutations

Discussion in 'Welcome - Introduce Yourself!' started by oxfordblues, May 5, 2003.

1. oxfordblues

oxfordblues Ensign

hi all, another newbie here. watching the season finale last night has screwed my head up so much i was up half the night coming up with theories and reassuring myself, it's okay! vaughn's married, but IT WILL ALL WORK OUT!! heheh. i'm so sad that alias won't be on for almost half a year. and buffy. and angel. but there is still playoff hockey! go canucks!

2. alias8000

alias8000 Rocket Ranger

Hey oxfordblues! You'll really enjoy this site! Hi and welcome!

O, a lot of ppl here believe in the Evil Chair Baron and evil squirrels that work for SD-4 (strange, I know) so, if you run into one of them, don't be surprised. They are actually really funny ppl and enjoy being weird at times. A few of them are friends of mine. Well, hope you like it here and I'll see you around the forums!

3. Jonathan

Jonathan The Architect

Welcome to the forums, oxfordblues!

4. nance

nance TUMS

welcome oxfordblues!! i'm nance :hi: lol! i'm STILL going crazy over the finale to!

5. oxfordblues

oxfordblues Ensign

it's only been two days but i think i've crashed on all that high tense post-finale energy. blurrrghhh.

6. liliana

liliana Rocket Ranger

hi oxfordblues I'm Lili or Lils whichever one you want to call me.welcome to the best alias home in the world.