Salutations!

Gate

Cadet
Hello everyone!

Astoundingly I hadn't paid much attention to Hero's Journey until just recently. I followed a link over from tracyjb, an artist I watch at sheezyart.com who also happens to be working on HJ. The moment I read about the game, I fell in love. Awe-struck would be a good word for it. I played WoW addictively for more than half a year and I must say, HJ seems to rectify every single complaint I had about WoW as an MMORPG.

Anywho, a bit about me:
Nickname: Gate
Previous MMORPGs: Just WoW, but I have many other online game experiences under my belt.
Hobbies: Pen and paper roleplaying/GM'ing, writing, hiking, debating philosophy for hours on end.

Welcome to the forums Gate! Make sure you stick around, HH is definatly the best community out there, and ever will be for HJ.

Glad to have you here, and I think all of us have plaeyd WoW.

Hello and welcome to Hero's Hall. Sorry, that's all I've got. If you want a clever response, you'll need some sort of a time machine, or possibly that little clicker-thingy from Sliders. That show was awesome...

Oh, and Frosty: I've never played WoW! Scary, huh?

Welcome Gate I hope you enjoy the site. I'm sure you'll find many of the members to have a lot of the same interests as you even outside of HJ.

Any questions give any of us a shout.

I really enjoy seeing how welcoming the entire Hero's Hall is to new members. Although we are still growing, and small in number, I have no doubt that this will be the place to come for Hero's Journey, and friends.

With the plans I have ahead for HJ, I'm sure we will draw a lot more attraction, and more users. That means everyone needs to keep up the pace that we are at at welcoming, and keeping new members!

Gate, glad to see that you're sticking around too. I see the compliments that you give other users about how friendly they are, and the overall atmosphere of the board. That is exactly what we are trying to do here.

frostydf2 said:
I really enjoy seeing how welcoming the entire Hero's Hall is to new members. Although we are still growing, and small in number, I have no doubt that this will be the place to come for Hero's Journey, and friends.

With the plans I have ahead for HJ, I'm sure we will draw a lot more attraction, and more users. That means everyone needs to keep up the pace that we are at at welcoming, and keeping new members!

Gate, glad to see that you're sticking around too. I see the compliments that you give other users about how friendly they are, and the overall atmosphere of the board. That is exactly what we are trying to do here.

That was such a hallmark moment :smiley:

cordy said:
That was such a hallmark moment :smiley:

Awww, ::sniff:: I'm touched. :P

Seriously though, from what I've seen so far this is by far one of the friendliest forums I've ever been on. Usually I avoid forums like the plague because of the petty bickering and infantile insults. This place is warming me up the idea of forums again.

Gate said:
Awww, ::sniff:: I'm touched. :P

Seriously though, from what I've seen so far this is by far one of the friendliest forums I've ever been on. Usually I avoid forums like the plague because of the petty bickering and infantile insults. This place is warming me up the idea of forums again.

billybob.jpg

:smiley:

Lawrence, actually. He was Oswald in the Drew Carrey show.

Let's review, shall we? :smiley:

Peter Gibbons: Let me ask you something. When you come in on Monday, and you're not feelin' real well, does anyone ever say to you, 'Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays?'
Lawrence: No. No, man. S---, no, man. I believe you'd get your a-- kicked sayin' something like that, man.

Lawrence: Hey Peter, man, check out channel 9, check out this chick

Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a million dollars?
Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man.
Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money.
Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.
Lawrence: Well, the type of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.
Peter Gibbons: Good point.
Lawrence: Well, what about you now? what would you do?
Peter Gibbons: Besides two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Well, yeah.
Peter Gibbons: Nothing.
Lawrence: Nothing, huh?
Peter Gibbons: I would relax... I would sit on my a-- all day... I would do nothing.
Lawrence: Well, you don't need a million dollars to do nothing, man. Take a look at my cousin: he's broke, don't do s---.

Lawrence: Peter... watch out for your cornhole, bud.

Lawrence: F----n' A, Man.

Back