Samantha Brick

Azhria Lilu

Captain
I'm loathe to put this under Celebrity Gossip really, but this woman has become a celebrity over the past couple of days due to an article she wrote for the Daily Mail (UK Newspaper).

In the article she talks about how being beautiful is not all it's cracked up to be, and talks about how friends have dumped her because of her looks and strange men have paid taxi and train fares simply because she's beautiful.

'There are downsides to looking this pretty': Why women hate me for being beautiful

When people responded by telling her she's actually not as beautiful as she thinks, she wrote a second article which claims her previous article has been proved by the negative comments posted in response to it.

The I'm so beautiful backlash: In yesterday's Mail, Samantha Brick claimed other women loathe her for being too attractive. It provoked a worldwide internet storm. Here she says: This bile just proves I'm right

Things kinda went barmy after that, with spoofs both in photograph, twitter accounts and other articles being produced rapidly.

Samantha Brick the spoof sensation: Daily Mail writer has gone viral after her controversial 'Why do women hate me for being beautiful?' article

You're probably wondering why that is a cause for so much attention, well all I can say is I'll let the articles speak for themselves. I can't wait to hear your thoughts after reading them!

Back