Same-sex crushes

My roommate and I had the funniest conversation the other night. We were contemplating which female celebrities we would want to sleep with or at least date if we were gay. It was rather funny. She was on the phone with the guys she's seeing and he was weirded out by it all. We just laughed at the fact that our total security in our sexuality bugged him so much.

Anyway, getting to the point, I was wondering what your guys' answers to that question would be (guys and girls!!!!!!!!)

For those of you wondering, I chose "Jennifer Garner". Anyone here on my college campus wouldn't be surprised. It seems like I'm always gushing about her.

My roomie chose "Angelina Jolie." We had some special mentions from other people of Keira Knightly and Carrie Bradshaw (yes, the SATC character. My friend Bethany wants to be here. She doesn't want to be Sarah Jessica Parker. She wants to be Carrie Bradshaw).

See, this works with me. I'm bi/practically a lesbian and so it works!! I mean in the "5 Celebs You'd Get Busy With" thread, 4 out of 6 of my celebs were female. But I'll mention them all again. And this is in the order I would want them. The top three though are all practically numero uno.

Carrie-Anne Moss
Melissa George
Jennifer Garner
Dido
Amy Lee (I didn't put her on my 5 celebs since I already had 6 on there!)

Funny question! :lol:

Hmm...Jennifer Garner, I guess, since I'm already obsessed with her. If I was gay I'd probably be in love with her. Maybe...Eliza Dushku?

Adriana Lima

I agree! She's super perty ^_^

I also like Anjelina Jolie and Victoria Secrets model Laetitia Casta, Laetitia is the girl in the pic ;)

LATIE1.JPG

~~Spongy!

I think Eva Mendes is gorgeous and like a couple others -I have a girl crush on a Victoria Secret model - Alessanda Ambrioso (or however you spell it) :lol:

Vaughn said:
That's so cool!!!! People who love both Carrie-Anne and Jennifer rock!!! Then again there are other people that rock too. :lol: Y Gillian Anderson es muy bonita (I feel like talking Spanish tonight!) tambien.

*goes and drools over all my celeb crushes* CAM! MG! JG!!! DIDO!! AMY!!! Weeee....

Vaughn said:
Hahaha! i love Eliza Dusku! But I need a top 5 for this as well, and in no particular order:

Jennifer Garner (like, duh)
Eliza Dushku (Cuz...just cuz...she's pretty hot)
Angelina Jolie (Whatcan I say, it's the obvious choice)
Alysson Hannigan (Okay, so I have a Buffy Fixation...but she would be really sweet, well, I think so in any case
Alyssa Milano (she's also quite hot, and I love her tatoos)

Ta-da! That's my list :D

AgentDesertRose said:
Vaughn said:
That's so cool!!!! People who love both Carrie-Anne and Jennifer rock!!! Then again there are other people that rock too. :lol: Y Gillian Anderson es muy bonita (I feel like talking Spanish tonight!) tambien.

*goes and drools over all my celeb crushes* CAM! MG! JG!!! DIDO!! AMY!!! Weeee....
Gillian Anderson rocks my world, The X-Files was my first obsession!!

Back