Sample Games for testing around...

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
In this thread are a bunch of sample games that can be used for test.

NONE OF THESE GAMES SHOULD BE REPOSTED IN POSTED AND SHOULD BE DELETED AFTER DONE TESTING.

Now for the bad news.... since most of the "v3A" formatted games are pretty old, it means that the PHP files included with them are either the old format that won't work with the bulk importer and/or the table names are wrong (since they were changed as of version 2.0.0). The old ancient installer php scripts won't anyway of course with XF.

Bunch of old v3A formatted games.... the warning above about the the PHP install script definitely applies.

Attachments

• gpacks2.rar
    7.6 MB · Views: 78
I tried uploading some additional files as well but it looks like I am running into a PHP memory limitation for uploads. :( The 25 megabyte I tried uploading says it is 100% finished but then it just hangs there and doesn't finish. I'll likely be submitting it as an issue to Kier & Mike. Even though they can't control the server limit, hopefully they can at least display an error message of some type.

I am also going to be posting a public thread asking people to submit games for testing but with the warning that the threads will be either moved or deleted at some point unless they have the creators permission to repost them.

Back