Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 Revealed

Azhria Lilu

Captain

It looks very pretty and all that, but having had the S4 since last September and the fact that it's a nightmare phone and I hate it, I won't be upgrading to the S5!

I'm actually considering going away from Samsung when my current plan expires (this December). Not sure what I will be getting but most likely an iPhone simply because it's used so much in the field I'm intending to work in (Journalism)

I regret moving from iPhone to Samsung. I've had nothing but trouble with my s4 - if I do anything on it, it switches itself off and goes into constant reboot and the only way to break the cycle is to plug in the charger. Drives me insane.

I regret moving from iPhone to Samsung. I've had nothing but trouble with my s4 - if I do anything on it, it switches itself off and goes into constant reboot and the only way to break the cycle is to plug in the charger. Drives me insane.
I never had those problems. Have you considered getting it fixed? It's probably one of those odd ones, that are broken when you receive it.

Mine and Gary's does it. Apparently it's a battery fault, but the batteries have been changed and it still happens. I'm in "discussions" with my phone provider over it ;)

Mine and Gary's does it. Apparently it's a battery fault, but the batteries have been changed and it still happens. I'm in "discussions" with my phone provider over it ;)
Hahaha, I can actually play those "discussions" in my head... "Right, I'm the Queen Bitch, do what I say or you'll suffer in the darkness of the abyss for an eternity. Don't believe me? Ask what happened to your predecessor."

Back