Sandra Bullock

Okay I really like her acting.. she always gets the greatest movies... Two Weeks Notice, Miss Congeniality, The Net, While You Were Sleeping, and lots more..

i love sandra bullock. she's absolutely hysterical. her best movies are definitely the comedies - two weeks notice, while you were sleeping, and miss congeniality. but she was also great in speed and pratical magic. ^_^

she just cracks me up so much. she's so perfect at all aspects of comedy, especially physical comedy. i love that little part in two weeks notice when she's drunk on george's boat and keeps slipping while walking down the stairs. that's just pure genius. and the scene after that when she shows him the pretzel-bobcat just cracks me up every single time. and every scene in miss congeniality was a physical comedy moment waiting to happen.

I love Sandra Bullock. I have absolutely seen every single one of her movies. Demolition Man was the first though. I love that movie! But Speed was awesome too. Actually all of her movies are great. (Speed 2 was not so much though ;))

I love Sandra!!
I like how she's not affraid to look and act all funky. LOL.
ie: The "Dirty Harriett" scene in Miss Congeniality,
the way she had to act all crazy in 28 Days,
and also, has anyone seen Love Potion #9? LOL.
I think she is a truly amazing and brilliant actress!!
Go Sandra!!
-Karie-

Back