Sandra Bullock

i think she's a really good actress. she can portray and live up to her characters well...be it in a romantic comedy or an action flick. i do hope she'll appear in a new movie soon! :smiley:

Sophie said:
Does someone know when we will see her in a movie again ?
According to imdb - there is a film Loverboy which should be out sometime. She's currently filming Miss Congeniality 2 with a couple more movies pre-production.

I really like Sandra as an actress. Miss Congeniality and Two Weeks Notice are my faves but I did like Murder By Numbers also. Hope Floats is my least favorite.

iheartalias said:
hotpot said:
She's currently filming Miss Congeniality 2
this should be really funny! ^_^
:woot: Yay!!! I heard something about this a long time ago but then I wasn't sure. I loved that movie! My favorite part was when she was like, "You want to huuuug me. You want to kisssss me." Or something like that. :lol:

Two Weeks Notics is my favorite movie of hers. There is so much subtlety to her and Hugh's chemistry...it was great.

Miss Congeniality is another of my favs...I had idea they were making a second one! That could be very fun... :woot:

spy_girl21 said:
i watched a special with her in it this morning. She said she absolutely hated Speed 2. :lol:
Yeah, I read somewhere she said if there was ever one movie that she's made that she wished she hadn't, she said it would have to be Speed 2. :lol:

Joyie said:
spy_girl21 said:
i watched a special with her in it this morning. She said she absolutely hated Speed 2. :lol:
Yeah, I read somewhere she said if there was ever one movie that she's made that she wished she hadn't, she said it would have to be Speed 2. :lol:
haha, i heard about that...And I have to agree! :rolleyes:

spy_girl21 said:
SecretAgentMan said:
spy_girl21 said:
i refuse to watch Speed 2. :lol:
you must! i was suckered into watching it! :lol:
hahaha, yeh, do it...because then you will officially be able to say "I saw the worst movie ever made!" - well, there might have been worse...might have been. :rolleyes:

I would have totally stalked her. 
hehehe, good thing for her she doesn't live near you then! :P
i like sandra bullock, she's cool and just about the only actress who hasn't gone nuts with different hair styles and colors over the years. ^_^

Back