Sanity Saved

oooo that was fantastic!! i loved the way vaughn stood up to nicky (who is an evil poo head if you ask me :P )
i would have thought nadia would have kept it quite as surely it could have potentually effected her as well!!
i love the way vaughn was so protecting of her and how cute they are together!
thanks for the PM
cant wait for more!! :D PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon

oooo that was fantastic!! i loved the way vaughn stood up to nicky (who is an evil poo head if you ask me :P )
i would have thought nadia would have kept it quite as surely it could have potentually effected her as well!!
i love the way vaughn was so protecting of her and how cute they are together!
thanks for the PM
cant wait for more!! :D PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon

Michael will be waiting for Sydney every day after school to protect her from Ricky. I also hope he has some backup hidden away somewhere because I doubt Ricky will come after Sydney and him alone.

I also hope with that look between Syd and Nadia that Nadia's opinion is changing, and she'll also come to Syd's defense.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

awww poor syd
rickys a jerk
so glad vaughn was and will be there to help her
hope things get better at school
loved it
thanx for the pm
cant wait for more

Ughhh why are people soo stupid!! Why do they care who she's dating!!!!!
-I'm glad Vaughn was there to protect her!!!!
Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next!! Thanks for the pm!!

I just found this story and it's awesome. I loved that Vaughn came and helped her and I really hope Ricky won't try to do somehting to Syd again. Could I please get a PM when you update?

awwww i feel so sorry for syd
but vaughn kept his promise about not fighting
thanks for the pms i loved the updates
sorry it took so long to reply i am on hol in spain at the mo so i don´t have much time on the net
thanks can´t wait for the next chapter

luv Chicketepee ^_^

Guess who's back??? Yes, it's been a billion years. I'm so glad to be back and be writting again (actually I did write a chapter while away, but that's besides the point, lol.) Anywho, I have the next like 3 chapters written. I'm not going to post right now because I have a lot of things that I have to do, but by at least tomorrow night I have it posted, lol. Thanks to Catpin and derevkointraining for updating for me!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D . Thanks for all the wonderful replies while I was away, guys :smiley: !

~Andrea :angelic:

Back