Sanity Saved

Hey! Just spent the entire morning readgin your fic and it is awesome! I can't wait for you to update. I'm really intrigued by the Mia/Irina secrets. Anyway, ca nI get a Pm please? Thank :smiley:

took me a while to figure out which fic this was but then i remembered after a while and ahhh you have to update more. i can't wait to hear the rest. update soon

took me a while to figure out which fic this was but then i remembered after a while and ahhh you have to update more. i can't wait to hear the rest. update soon

HA :lol: . Yeah, I know, lol. I waited like 2 months to update. I'm seriosuly never go to post a fic again that I don't have completely done becasue having like 4 fics going, plus all the challanges and stuff is not an easy task (well, if there wasn't such a thing as homework then it would be fine :P )

*Sigh* How I love this fic to pieces. Wow...31 chapters when it was supposed to be like 10...WOW! But, hey I love how the story is turning out. I missed this one. Oh you gotta love Mia. Update soon please.

-erin :smiley:

Thanks for the PM!

Have just read the whole thing from start to finish... it is awesome.. can i please get a PM when you Update??

Thanks

Hey,
Just started to read your fic, not finish yet, but's i'd really appreciate a PM when you update Please!

It's a catching story.

tHANKS

m

Back