Season 2 Santa Barbara

If Vaughn and Sydney would have gone to sana barbra do you think that he would have told her that he loved her or maybe even proposed??

Posted on Jun 3 2003, 02:31 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE (iL0v3vAuGhN @ Jun 3 2003, 12:56 AM)
QUOTE (aliasjgfanaticmv @ Jun 2 2003, 11:14 PM)
heheh that would have been an even better season finale  hmm... telling her he loves her maybe, proposing... eH... 

ditto 

another ditto.

and make that three!! omg i dont know what i would have done if he proposed or told each other how they feel!! but i guess we will never know!! damn you jj!! damn you!!

make that a forth ditto. I would have just loved that season finale. Instead of the whole you've been missing two years thing.

I totally agree - that Vaughn would have proposed and told her he loved her if they went to Santa Barbara! I would have loved to see that episode!!!! :lovers: :kissme: :love: :xoxo:

i agree with what everyone said on here :D except i dunno if a propsal would be so good but telling her how he felt about her would be perfect and o so cute!!! they should just make that episode for the heck of it ;)
~Kay~

Yeah, he probably wouldn't have proposed, but I bet he would have told her he loved her. It was about time in the relationship for those magic words. You know how upset he probably was with himself after she went missing for not having told her when he had the chance? Poor Vaughn.... :(

Anyway, happy thoughts! If he'd proposed, how would he have done it? I think it'd be cute if he took her to the micro storage place and proposed there, since that's where they got to know each other. Or maybe at that park where they were having ice cream...

oh I hate that "you've been missing for 2 years"

I just wish they went to Santa Barbara and I just wish Vaughn proposed to Sydney and told her he loved her so much!

MyCuriousLife said:
oh I hate that "you've been missing for 2 years"

I just wish they went to Santa Barbara and I just wish Vaughn proposed to Sydney and told her he loved her so much!
I agree, I hate very much the End.

I agree.

I hate the ending of The Telling.

I can't bring myself to watch it. It is too sad. I would have loved to have seen Vaughn propose to her.

Maybe the end of next season!!

Here's hoping.

..hate this episode..with a passion.. -_-

i have the Titanic Syndrome about this episode( i can only watch Titanic till the sex scene is over, just like i can only watch The Telling till they're making plans in car..) ..i'm mentaly incapable of watching the whole thing.. :Paranoid:

I think Vaughn will tell Syd how much he loves her.. Grr! Just thinkin' about that makes me wanna scream, why did jj have to ruin their plans?! :lol: And how could Vaughn not tell Syd "I love you" yet?

I remember in Syd's dream back in Conscious..

Syd: You're not wearing a wedding ring..
Vaughn: Well, I thought we'd go to sta. barbara first and see how that went...

So He might propose there! Yeah, in my dreams! (and Sydney's too! :lol:smiley:

One of these days JJ will reward them and let them go to Santa Barbara. *wishful thinking* I really hope he does they deserve it.

Back