Season 2 Santa Barbara

..yeah.. how cool would that be?..but, of course i'm quite sure somehow between a Marguerita and the spreding of the sunblock, they would ear about some bomb ready to go off, or some Rambaldi gadget... those kids can never have an actual break.

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Jun 25 2004, 01:17 PM']well now syd and vaughn are back together- no lauren!!!! they can go to santa barbara! ;)[/quote]
lol yay! ^_^ :woot:

Meagan said:
[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Jun 25 2004, 01:17 PM'] well now syd and vaughn are back together- no lauren!!!! they can go to santa barbara! ;)
lol yay! ^_^ :woot: [/quote]
That would be aswesome!!!!!!!!

Flowr99 said:
Meagan said:
[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Jun 25 2004, 01:17 PM'] well now syd and vaughn are back together- no lauren!!!! they can go to santa barbara! ;)
lol yay! ^_^ :woot:
That would be aswesome!!!!!!!! [/quote]
mf_laughbounce2.gif

I actually kind of like that he didn't propose because then he wouldn't have met Lauren and it wouldn't have opened up the whole story. The same goes for the missing for 2 years thing. If she hadn't been missing, then we wouldn't have had the awesome season finale that we did. Still, it would be interesting to see what would've happened if J.J. had made that turn.

S&V_Together said:
If Vaughn and Sydney would have gone to sana barbra do you think that he would have told her that he loved her or maybe even proposed??
[post="172489"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Jesus... I'm just gonna shut up and correct you before I say anything that'll get me in trouble.

Santa Barbara, not Barbra.

:rolleyes:

It's Spanish, obviously.

[quote name='Ledger'sChick' date='Jul 27 2004, 10:14 AM']I actually kind of like that he didn't propose because then he wouldn't have met Lauren and it wouldn't have opened up the whole story. The same goes for the missing for 2 years thing. If she hadn't been missing, then we wouldn't have had the awesome season finale that we did. Still, it would be interesting to see what would've happened if J.J. had made that turn.
[post="934164"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

Season 3 shouldn't have happened the way it did. I would've liked the storyline to continue after the S2 finale, and resolved the rambaldi storyline within 10 episodes, and moved on to something else.

ivand67, Please remember that English is not always someone's first language. And even if it was, I had no idea you were the AA Spelling Police. Was that truly necessary?

let me just say that J>J Abrhams is an amazing writer/director. He really knows how to mess with your mind and give you just enought of what you want and take it away just as quick and easly! Thank god that there is such a great tv show on. something to actallu get into. I was am a really into Angel ( spin off of Buffy the vamp. Slayer) and was happy to here that one of the writter was going over to trhe alias team. This is truly the BEST show I have ever watch. i hope to see it on for a long time. And it would have been awsome for them to get there vacation together but i think the story is perfect the way it went. again J.J just knows how to give you just enough of what you really want to happen and totally just turn the tables on you. Keep up the good work ALIAS!! :D

Back