Sarah McLachlan

Existentialist

Entertainment Moderator
I can't believe there's no thread about Sarah McLachlan on here (at least, not that I saw). She has got to be one of the more amazing musical artists out there.

I have the cds (well... some of them are tapes :lol: ) Mirrorball, Surfacing, Fumbling Towards Ecstasy, and Solace.

It's been quite a few years, it seems, but FINALLY her new CD, Afterglow, comes out tmo. I can't wait! Especially look out for the last song on the CD, called Dirty Little Secret... from listening to the 1 minute clip that's on her official website (www.sarahmclachlan.com), I've already fallen in love with it.

Sarah McLachlan reallly is amazing. My friend got me into her music a while ago and I love it. Angel is my favorite song she sings and I believe it was on a Alias show. I can't wait for her new cd.

Yes, Angel was played during ep 1.04- A Broken Heart. During one of my favorite scenes. :smiley:

I just bought Afterglow. Even though I have no money. But I just had to. ^_^

OMG I love her songs! She's one of my fav artists and probably my fav female artist for sure. There's a new song by her, but I just can't pin down the name. Anyone know what it is? It's the first new song by her in an year or two, so maybe someone knows which one I'm talking about. :smiley:

awsome! got her new CD, lol i'm tryin to play in on my computer but it isn't workin for some reason. fallen is a good song :smiley:

Sweet Blazin said:
It's called Fallen. ;)

And actually, it's really the first new song from her in like 5 years. Afterglow (which is amazing!! I think I've listened to it 8 times already) is her first studio album in 6 years.

oh man...i absolutely love sarah mclachlan. i went out and got her cd this morning, came back to my place, and listened to it non-stop three times in a row. it's just so amazing.

kinda funny that leah and i were listening to it at the same time and gushing about it to one another. :lol:

yeah, i'm listening to it right now too... ^_^

Haha, yeah it was kinda funny. If Sarah McLachlan heard us talking (or read what we were typing, whatever), she probably would have thought we were a bit too obsessive. :lol:

I'm taking a break from it now though... I'm gonna wear the cd out in less than a week!

Sarah McLachlan is like the best singer EVER

Angel is the best song i have EVER heard, i have a special relationshop with that song ... it really helps me when i'm going through hard times in my life, and believe me i have lots of 'em...

if you like Angel you will surely love "Dirty Little Secret" it's on Sarah's new album Afterglow and the lyrics are amazing ...

Too bad Sarah's album won't come out in Belgium, i'm so frustrated ... i've longed for it for over 6 years and i'm devistated by the fact i can't buy it ...

I already posted a Sarah McLachlan topic here a few months ago, you can always check it out if you want

a few Sarah sites are http://www.sarahmclachlan.com in wich you can listing to songs from the new album and http://www.sarahfan.com the last one is one of the best Sarah fansites

Greatings from Sarah's No. 1 fan and hey, keep the Sarah spirit alive !!

"Afterglow" will be released in Belgium 21th February, FINALLY !! :D

it's not fair that we're alway months behind in Europe, i tink her record company S.U.X.

i hope she will tour in Europe because i'm dyin' to see her, it's my biggest dream :blush:

I saw one of her video's today, she was in the bathtub or something and it was all very visually nice too watch, but I didnt really like the song. not my kinda scene. She writes good lyrics and all but Ive stopped caring alot of about lyrics, I dont get anything out of them, I dont realate and I get the feeling she leans heavily on her lyrics. I prefer to let the music speak for itself, it'll do a better job anyway. You can always get a book of poetry...

I got into her music via the roswell soundtrack, fear remixed. I'm a buffy fan so i love Full of Grace but i also love do what you have to do.

She is an amazing artist her voice is so calming and i listen to her music when im stressed out :smiley:

I love Sarah McLachlan! She's an amazing singer! I have 4 of her albums - Surfacing, Mirrorball, Fumbling Towards Ecstacy, and now, Afterglow.

My favorite is Fallen and Angel, too. :D

Back