Sark and Allison

Back in the season finale of season 2 Sark and Evil Francie (Allison) were kissing and then in Ep 3.2 Syd told him that Allison was dead and he didn't even give off an emotions as to how he felt about her. I just thought it was wierd, you'd think he'd be a little disappointed or angry at SYd for killing her, but then again 2 years has passed.

me too. because i think sark wouldn't be all crying and stuff in front of syd and everything. hes just not like that. but whatever was going between was freaky!! :hmm:

~lauren vartan

I depised that kiss. I'm like "Don't kiss her! She doesn't love you, she loves Will!" Bah. Don't even get me started on my hatred of that subject.

I loved that kiss. :D So, what didn't you like about it? Was it because she was kissing Sark and not Will or because you don't like Sark and/or Allison?

Don't like Sark! Are you kidding? I love Sark! he's so hot! I meant that she didn't love him so she shouldn't let him kiss her. It's only more pain for Sark. Plus I don't like Allison.

lol I loved that scene, I was like screaming at the T.V saying "Why the heck are you kissing her for!?! She likes Will!!" O O O And that's like my favourite quote..."you don't fancy him do you...?" lol cracks me up every time especially with his accent and all..#

I would comment about the season 3 stuff but i haven't seen them yet...

leaf woz it u that did that 'you don't underwear him do you?' thing ?
lol. that was funny.
i luv sarkie too!

amisha
xxx

i didddd!!!!!!
but i prefer.....my loyalties are flexible.

on topic...will & alllison was v good
which leaves sarkie single. ##

sarkie should never have been with her anyway. he needs less emotion

the underwear thing. i know u like the actual quote. its just @ ur house i mentioned leaf's qoute and u sed it wasn't that funny. remember?

btw. did u finish watching it? coz if u did i hav 2 borrow it wen skool starts.

amisha
xxx

we've got bout 6 left 2 watch. but......lets notsteal th message board.#

ok...aboiut sark and allison????

hey, i just had a thought, allison.....alliSLOAN
u c?? sshes evil cuz she has sloan in her name

no she doesnt!
thats a bit stupid. tu tut tut
GRAB A BRAIN. THEY ARE ON SALE THIS WEEK.
ALLISON IS EVIL THO. STEALING SARK AND THEN FALLING IN LUV WITH WILL!

Back