Sark and Allison

i agree. guys like Will r soooo boring. y not hav sum1 hot and bad like sarkie. that b**** Allison broke his poor, evil heart.
***sob***

When I saw the caps of Sark/Alison my heart sank a little. :( I just can't see them together, I really can't. They're such a mis-matched couple! ARgh, sorry to all you Sark/Alison shippers out there. In the scenes she just did'nt look at all interested in him. If only she had been more into him, and kind of had that sexy evil thing going on like he does (yeah she's evil, but kind of robotic :P ) and more playful, I probably would have enjoyed it. *sigh* I was ok with Sark getting a girlfriend, but one that loves him. :( He seems crazy about her, is'nt Sark such a sweetie though? Awww! If that was me in bed with him well.....rawr. ^_^

Yeah, they are such a weird couple. Last year I was all happy for Sark cuz he finally had a girlfriend, but I don't like them this year. I thought it was realy strange how Sark just immediately fell into bed with her after two years. Man sl**. lol, kidding kidding! :D I bet she's going to break his heart, though. :angry:

Back