Sark and his sexiness

I love everything about him but his accent and his lips are the ones that stick out the most for me! Dear lord those lips! :woot: I think im gonna need to drink some cold water and lay down excuse me................

I love his professional demanor. He's always calm, cool and collected. He knows when to strike, and when to hold back. ^_^ He's basically one of the most intelligent characters on this show, and that's what draws me to him. Not to mention, he has the sexiest lips I've ever seen. :woot: And those arms? *dies*

I went out and bought the Stuff magazine it has the men of Alias in it. Well it has Sark, Dixon,Will and Marshall! I Thought i was gonna die at how sexy he looks in the magazine dear good his hair aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . Yet i agree he has a cool demenor and i love professional men in suits! He looks dang beautiful in his!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blowkiss:

omg does the stuff magazine have vaughn on it! sark is cute but vaughn is my number man!!! he is such a hottie!!!! I LOVE MICHAEL VARTAN sorry had to get that out! sark is cute too!

Lauren :super: teimle

He's gorgeous and all (eyes, lips, hair, body....EVERYTHING) but what really got me was the character's way with words. He's just so sophisticated.

heh heh...i love his....Evilness....and his hair! :blush: OMG! and his feet
okay..yeah...just about everything....esp. his mysteriousness

Ahh yes...DA's feet...never actually thought I'd like a guy's feet...but DA is an exception...:sighs dreamily thinking about DA's feet...and everything else:

His lips. Or more specifically, the lip. LOL The bottom one. His kissable, crooked bottom lip. Yep. Uh huh. ;) :lol: :rolleyes: :blush:

oh wow...sark....i like his accent although it isnt for real..o0o0o but the spiked hair! o0o0o yeah....sorta like vaughn

Aliasfix said:
His lips. Or more specifically, the lip. LOL The bottom one. His kissable, crooked bottom lip. Yep. Uh huh. ;) :lol: :rolleyes: :blush:
Ahh, yes..the lip..I agree..DA's got a VERY kissable crookedy bottom lip..Damn. :love: 👄 :kiss: :blush2: He's just too gorgeous.

*daydreams all day about Sark* *goes to bed and dreams about him* *sighs because it can never be reality* He is absolutely gorgeous. I love everything about him, but I can never have him. 🇳🇴

Ahh, yes...Thank god I'm not the only one who daydreams and just plain dreams all the time of Sark. Oh the British accent! And, of course, the lip! :kiss:

The British accent - not bad impression of one, although on US shows, british accents always sound really posh and well spoken and not all English are like that, i mean i dont talk like that at all!
But even tho, Sark is a hottie, I have 2 admit!

Back