Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Sark and his sexiness

Discussion in 'Characters, Cast and Crew' started by Sark's Love Slave, Mar 8, 2003.

1. Sark's Love Slave

Sark's Love Slave Ensign

I love everything about him but his accent and his lips are the ones that stick out the most for me! Dear lord those lips! :woot: I think im gonna need to drink some cold water and lay down excuse me................

2. Cammie

Cammie Ensign

Hmm the lips...the curls, those tuggable curls :love: the arms, the eyes...ok, everything :D

3. auroraskyes37

auroraskyes37 Captain

Mmmm... Sark... His accent, first of all, his hair, his lips, his eyes... yeah like Cammie said, everything! :love:

4. Sweet Blazin'

Sweet Blazin' Rocket Ranger

I love his professional demanor. He's always calm, cool and collected. He knows when to strike, and when to hold back. ^_^ He's basically one of the most intelligent characters on this show, and that's what draws me to him. Not to mention, he has the sexiest lips I've ever seen. :woot: And those arms? *dies*

5. VaughnFan13

VaughnFan13 Rocket Ranger

his accent's so cute...but vaughn is first in my heart

6. Sark's Love Slave

Sark's Love Slave Ensign

I went out and bought the Stuff magazine it has the men of Alias in it. Well it has Sark, Dixon,Will and Marshall! I Thought i was gonna die at how sexy he looks in the magazine dear good his hair aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . Yet i agree he has a cool demenor and i love professional men in suits! He looks dang beautiful in his!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blowkiss:

7. vaughnscaligurl47

vaughnscaligurl47 Rocket Ranger

omg does the stuff magazine have vaughn on it! sark is cute but vaughn is my number man!!! he is such a hottie!!!! I LOVE MICHAEL VARTAN sorry had to get that out! sark is cute too!

Lauren :super: teimle

8. Sarkie47

Sarkie47 Captain

He's gorgeous and all (eyes, lips, hair, body....EVERYTHING) but what really got me was the character's way with words. He's just so sophisticated.

9. TephieD

TephieD Rocket Ranger

I love everything about him. What is there NOT to like about him?

10. SarksHandler

SarksHandler Cadet

heh heh...i love his....Evilness....and his hair! :shamefullyembarrased: OMG! and his feet
    okay..yeah...just about everything....esp. his mysteriousness

11. Sarkie47

Sarkie47 Captain

Ahh yes...DA's feet...never actually thought I'd like a guy's feet...but DA is an exception...:sighs dreamily thinking about DA's feet...and everything else:

12. Aliasfix

Aliasfix Beloved Non-TwitFace

His lips. Or more specifically, the lip. LOL The bottom one. His kissable, crooked bottom lip. Yep. Uh huh. ;) :LOL: :rolleyes: :shamefullyembarrased:

13. nancee

nancee Rocket Ranger

oh wow...sark....i like his accent although it isnt for real..o0o0o but the spiked hair! o0o0o yeah....sorta like vaughn

14. Sarkie47

Sarkie47 Captain

Ahh, yes..the lip..I agree..DA's got a VERY kissable crookedy bottom lip..Damn. :love: :lips: :kiss: :blush2: He's just too gorgeous.

15. TephieD

TephieD Rocket Ranger

*daydreams all day about Sark* *goes to bed and dreams about him* *sighs because it can never be reality* He is absolutely gorgeous. I love everything about him, but I can never have him. :no:

16. Sarkie47

Sarkie47 Captain

Ahh, yes...Thank god I'm not the only one who daydreams and just plain dreams all the time of Sark. Oh the British accent! And, of course, the lip! :kiss:

17. TephieD

TephieD Rocket Ranger

You're definitely not alone. I do it all the time. His accent(though it's fake)drives me crazy!

18. Espionage

Espionage Rocket Ranger

The British accent - not bad impression of one, although on US shows, british accents always sound really posh and well spoken and not all English are like that, i mean i dont talk like that at all!
    But even tho, Sark is a hottie, I have 2 admit!

19. TephieD

TephieD Rocket Ranger

Definitely a hottie.

20. Nicholas Holt

Nicholas Holt Scout

The eyes. OMG I'm such a sucker for his eyes. *drool*