Sark and his sexiness

"I told you she was special."

Gotta love Sark. He is the master at escaping. And now he is apparently a man of his word. Who'd have guessed?

I don't care what anyone says that line was sexy. I mean, everything about Sark is sexy. But my favorite if i had to choose, would be his lips. That adorbably crooked half-smile, that he does all the time. :lol: :D ^_^ Good stuff, right there.

There's not one thing that I don't love about him. I love the complete package. I could just listen to him talk all day long. *sigh* "A Man of His Word" was a great Sark-centric episode (and the first one ever). I loved it. If being a recurring character this season means that he gets more quality screen time, then I'm okay with that. However, I'd like to see him more next season. If he can't be a regular, then JJ should have him come back for 10 episodes rather than 4-5. That's my opinion anyway.

Boy is it hard to choose one thing! But overall, it's the way he carries himself. The way he walks, because he's so confident in himself, is about the sexiest thing I've ever seen! Between that and his bottom lip and the accent, I'm just speechless.

Damn, I'm gonna wear out my tape watching Echoes and Man of His Word over and over again :blush:

I love Sark!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: He is like the hottest guy... :jawdrop: But, I have to say that he has THE sexiest bod ever. You all know that... but DUH. yikes! i think i am gonna faint

Is there anything not to like?????????? his accent, though fake,is very sexy and those lips and his smile. espically in Redvenouz when they are at the club of i melt when he smiles. of course his rock hard abs, which we don't see enough, are fablous. He also has the most handsome face ever!!! :P i could just look at him all day.

While I've always thought he was attractive, I think he looks so good in S4! He's hair is perfect and he's face is thinner or something. He just looks wonderful.

I love his accent!! His was with words when he's hitting on syd! haha they make me laugh :D His eyes? Holy cow!! he is so fetching hot!!!!!!!!!

sark4ever#1 said:
Is there anything not to like??????????  his accent, though fake,is very sexy and those lips and his smile.  espically in Redvenouz when they are at the club of i melt when he smiles.  of course his rock hard abs, which we don't see enough, are fablous.  He also has the most handsome face ever!!! :P  i could just look at him all day.
[post="1268444"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm sorry, hello, when did we see his abs?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amisha
xxx

amisha said:
I'm sorry, hello, when did we see his abs?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amisha
xxx
[post="1280574"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:woot: Did we see his abs? When?! Why do I feel like I've missed this? :confused:

^^The scene in question is most likely the bedroom scene from Blowback. That's most of Sark we've ever seen. I don't remember his abs though. I guess I was concentrating on his face and his beautiful accent. *sigh*

Just about everything about Sark is hot! I have seen no one with as perfect a face as him. And, i think most will agree with me, when he comes back we need to have another seen with him and his shirt off!

Back