Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO WAY!

• Your Crazy!

• Other

• Total voters
lol of course.... but the blonde hair the funny accents... LOL not funny just accented.... though seperated at birth different mum or different dad... hmmmm

its deffinatly a possability i mean sure it is JJ after all but look their both blondies and they both have the british accent so...yeah

very possible

OK. I must say, it could be possible. Its really coicidental...Two blonde people, both beautiful, both with britishish accents. Also Dani saw a show where Melissa did an american accent, so I think her britishish accent will be a big thing. But I seriously hope not. Lark is so hot :P

hmmmm i dunno i think that's just too easy i mean as a replacement for Alison though bro and sis u have to wonder WHOS THE MOM and does she know about rambaldi..... IRINIA.... which leads to lauren.sark.syd. LOL

I think they could be except when Lauren was talking to Sark on the phone she called him "sir" and if they were related she wouldn't do that, but who knows.

she might not even know. But if the whole, I slept with my brother/sister thing happens. Alias will have truly turned into a soap opera.

Ok, so, first of all, you're all NUTS. They're not related, they can't be, that would be so rediculous I would die. I mean like shoot myself in the head die.

:shakes head: What is this world coming to?

:walks away muttering to self:

I knew that Tramp :angry: Lauren was evil!!!! Irinia did the same thing to Jack Bristow!!! I want Sydney to kick her Butt!!! Sydney should kick Vaughn's butt too, for lying to her. He said he waited to two years before he moved on, but as we saw last night he only waited 9months!!!!! :angry:

Lauren is the daughter of a US Senator
Sark is the son of a Russian diplomat
Now I hope the mommy wasn't [continue sentence]

Unlikely. It's just too... I mean, Lauren is good. I'm telling you, she is :lol:

Back