Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO WAY!

• Your Crazy!

• Other

• Total voters
lol okie ya it IS JJ so it could be tru BUT maybe not cuz when they were in the car unless they don't know that they're related!

Actually I have a theory...

Sark has english accent, Lauren has english accent (kinda)... Sark Isn't his real name, it's Julian Lazarey (why he's mr. Sark?). I don't know if Lauren Reed is really Lauren Reed..

Sark has blond hair, Lauren has blond hair, they dyed Julia/Syd's hair blond.

When they were trying to make Syd to become Julia Thorne, Julia Thorne was born in UK so she would have been english. So where in hell I'm trying to get with this? I think it's big conspiracy, it's english blond conspiracy... ok maybe I have to think about it more. :blink: ;) ^_^ :blush: :confused: :thinking: :blink:

I don't think Lauren & Sark are siblings... I expect some hot Larken action in the future.. :woot:

in my opinion, there's a possibility that lauren and sark would end up as lovers esp now that allison won't be seen as regular. but of course, that's not really impt.. bec we all know now that vaughn will finally get rid of his evil wife!!!! ;)

well i think that Sark has something on Lauren, something she doesnt want anybody to know about. like u guys said there was something about her real last name, it could be blackmail and if it got out her lige would be over
i dont think Lauren and Sark are lovers, they could be related but there making it too easy for Sydney and Vaughn to get back together so thats why i think its blackmail

Not Sydark! It would be Sarkney.

I think Lauren is Allison's replacement for Sark. I sensed some serious sexual tension in that car with those two. Besides, they've already brought in Sark's long lost father, I doubt they'd bring in a long lost sister too. Too many lost/unknown relatives.

No. Especially since <!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('8fd923eabd08003c4700307b5503e010')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="8fd923eabd08003c4700307b5503e010" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END-->they have sex in an upcoming episode. I don't think they're going to go the incestual route, cuz.....ew.<!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

I think it's big conspiracy, it's english blond conspiracy...

hahaha :lol:

Back