Sark and Sydney or Sydney and Vaughn?

Sark and Sydney or Sydney and Vaughn?

• Sark and Sydney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney and Vaughn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sark and Syd. There's something about Nemisis!Spy!Attraction that's just really sexy. Plus, it's the whole 'good girl/bad boy/Opposites attract' thing.

Just imho. ;) :lol:

theres like, 8 of these polls already.

ok im exaggerating, but theres at least 2 already. that being said, SV...sark may be hot, but sarkney isnt gonna happen.

but it'd still be interesting if it did happen! Plus, would JJ ever let SV ever happen AND stay that way? look what happened last time they got together!!!

Skyligrl5 said:
Sarkney sucks
Umm... Excuse me? :blink: I'm glad you're an S/V shipper and that you seem to enjoy your ship, but...c'mon now. There is absolutely no reason to engage in ship bashing here.

:hmm:

Uggg... I'm not even gonna dignify this one with a response (as if my "proclivities" weren't obvious enough). WAY too many of these kinds of threads... :P

Les

Leslie said:
Uggg... I'm not even gonna dignify this one with a response (as if my "proclivities" weren't obvious enough). WAY too many of these kinds of threads... :P

Les
Here here Les ... and we all know too well how these turn out in the end.

Leslie said:

Les
I'm with ya, Les. :lol:

I only posted a reply because I'm bored I'm sick of these polls.its no surprise s/v all the way not gonna change in this lifetime

Back