Sark and Sydney or Sydney and Vaughn?

• Sark and Sydney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney and Vaughn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
liliana said:
its no surprise s/v all the way not gonna change in this lifetime
didn't s/v change at the beginning of the last season?

sarkney all the way. and i'm a converted s/v so i totally don't understand the whole ship bashing thing. can't we all just get along? :smiley:

m-c

sarkney all the way. and to the s/v I say

on the so called they are soulmates felgercarb remember buffy/angel. they are soulmates yet didn´t end up together in the end. shows there isn´t something like just one love or one soulmate. how hard is it for you people to believe people can fall out of love and in love with someone else. it happens, it even happens to fall in love with two persons at the same time. there is always more then just one person out there you can love and who loves you.

SydBristow13 said:
sarkney all the way. and to the s/v I say

on the so called they are soulmates felgercarb remember buffy/angel. they are soulmates yet didn´t end up together in the end. shows there isn´t something like just one love or one soulmate. how hard is it for you people to believe people can fall out of love and in love with someone else. it happens, it even happens to fall in love with two persons at the same time. there is always more then just one person out there you can love and who loves you.
I'm a sarkney all the way... Bring on the sarkney... I say

I know what you mean but for the B/A thing, I was/is a shipper of them and they were/are much more stronger than s/v is.... buffy and angel still love eachother. but I see your point.

I'm not really into S/V, the storyline just seems to die on me where b/A never got boring at all. There's nothing wrong with S/V, I adore them but the storyline needs to be more up and running i guess. I can't explain it but i don't mind that vaughn and syd will end up together as long as we don't see them together all the time mourning of eachother. we need to see syd strong and indipented.

s/v theres no point discussing it reely i mean sarkney is just not going to happen is it. i mean i could be nice mayb like a change but it wouldnt work with the storylines!!! and syd and vaughn SSSSOOOOOOOO go together! :smiley:

I've discussed this a million times. I like Sydney. I like Vaughn. I'm not too big a fan of them together anymore. The fire has gone out for me.

And Sark... he's just the perfect replacement. I don't see a relationship in that (if it ever gets started) ever getting dull.

most people will always love vaughn more than they love sark. vaughn(/michael vartan) is the all-american boy. patriotic, cute, sports player etc. sark is not as much. so vaughn appeals to more people than sark. me, i like sark, but i'm just saying.

m-c

Skyligrl5 said:
Syd & Vaughn shipper for life!
Sarkney sucks
i had to vote Sarkney AND JANET! thats cold we no Sarkney will nvr happen excpt for that slim chance. but we still perfer sarkney over the boring Vaughn and Syd(just inclining Vaughn was boring not syd but they are aboring couple and S/S would be intresting!)

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Jul 14 2004, 06:05 PM']Sydney and Vaughn forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👍
[post="924493"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

(y)

Back