Sark and Sydney...related?!? o.O

Okay, so a friend and I were talking about Alias earlier and we came up with this insane idea that perhaps, just perhaps, Sark and Sydney are related :blink: It seems insane and totally unlikely, but there are so many twists it could happen. I think... *blinks and shrugs* Otherwise we were thinking that they might have been "childhood friends" who really met one another during Project Christmas....Yeah, call us crazy, call us insane, we just wanna know what you think! lol! So please, do share comments!! :D :woot: :lol: ;) :rolleyes: And do feel free to call us insane and mental!! ;) :P

(Err...yeah, sorry if I TOTALLY put this in the wrong section, cause I'm starting to think I did, o.o)

mmm it could be possible...I doubt if they were fully brother and sister, but eH..maybe half and half :blink: hmm..if they were childhood friends...who knows it could happen, we don't know very much about her past, nor his, all we know is that her mother faked her death when she was six and her father used her for project christmas....other then that we really don't know anything about her past...oh yeah, and she took piano :rolleyes:

:eek:fftopic: but don'tcha just love those weird little eyes? O.o :lol:

I would hate them to be siblings. It is not just cause I love Sarkney. No, it is cause it would mean that everything we have seen Sark do up to this point is only cause he is Irina's son. How boring.

prlrocks said:
I would hate them to be siblings. It is not just cause I love Sarkney. No, it is cause it would mean that everything we have seen Sark do up to this point is only cause he is Irina's son. How boring.
I would hate it too but for a different reason... it would just be extremely stupid.

prlrocks said:
If he is, there's a good chance he may not know.
;)

Hehe, thanks for sharing your thoughts everyone! ^.^
(prlrocks @ May 31 2003, 02:01 PM)

*nods* yes!! This could be true, if the other possibility were true, teehee. But yeah, like I said my friends and I come up with insane ideas, :blink: :blush: :P ^_^....Anyways, thanks for replying, it's interesting to see other peoples takes on the odd things my friends and I think up! The whole not knowing Syd's past could be because she perhaps doesn't know her own past, :blink: I mean, maybe she doesn't remember her childhood all that much....but who knows, oh yeah, the writers, :P

verdantheart said:
;)
That's what I think too. I would love the idea of Sark and Sydney as brother and sister. I definitely feel they are more along the lines of maybe half brother and sister. They definitely hint on some kind of connection with them.

Vicky :smiley:

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
:eek:fftopic: but don'tcha just love those weird little eyes? O.o :lol:
:lol: when i saw the topic i thought you had created it! o.O

but i dont want them to be siblings... thats just wrong!

there WERE some speculations on that, since sarks is about 6 years younger than sydney, and irina left sydney when she was 6.. is this a huge coincidence or are they siblings.. hm..

vaughnmyangel Posted on Jun 1 2003, 03:06 PM- wellll.......i dunno see you would think sark would know o he wouldnt be osoooo flirtacious

vaughnmyangel Posted on Jun 1 2003, 02:46 PM- i think that would be gross since sark like to flirt wiht her!

Hmm... well, if he doesn't know then to him it probly wouldn't seem sick and wrong, :blink: But even more so, doesn't Sark seem to flirt with almost every pretty girl that he meets, or is it just me, :thinking: :blink: ...

They're not borther & sister, but whenever they run into each , Sark doesn't
kill Syd, the question is WHY? There must be something else.

🐟
OMG!!! I was completely thinking the same thing. What if Sark and Sydney were related!??? They are pretty close in age... they could be brother and sister considering that her mother did fool around a lot. Especially over seas *wink*.
That would be awesome and Vaughnn would FLIP! :banghead: HAHAHA... I hope that is true... it would be such an interesting twist don't ya think? Email guys I love to talk about any topic!!! If not IM me on my AOL AIM sn

email: larasark54@cs.com
AIM: SArK04
:jump:

Back