Who would win?

• Sark--he fights dirty!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaughn--the good guy always wins!

• No idea.

• Total voters
A lot of people think vaughn is smokin' hot!! Some think is sark is too! some think vaughn is better than sark, some think sark is better than vaughn! some think vaughn will win syd's heart and some think sark will! what do you think? is vaughn cuter? is sark better? will vaughn win syd's heart?tell me wut you think?! :D

I think that Sark is wicked cool, but he's just too chillingly evil to be cute. Vaughn has that lovesick puppy dog cuteness. And since Syd does too, they look perfect together.

It depends: Sark is really cute, in an evil kind of way. Vaughn is the sweet, (but very hot), guy who obsesses over the girl of his dreams and would do anything to protect her.

Personally, I like Vaughn better. But Sark is OK too. ^_^

And we all already know who's gonna get Sydney...

well, i must say that Sark is pretty hott, but no one can compare to the hottness of vaughn!!I don't think sark and sydney will end up together, i don't know why, they just don't seem to work. at first i thought they might, b/c she 's always saying how she doesn'y like him. but i can't help but get the feeling that she REALLY doesn't like him, as in very passionately. so yeah, i realy think she will end up with Vaughn!!!yay ok i;m done.

Syd hates sark so that will never work out. Sark is a handsome boy but that is all he is a boy. He has acute fake accent and flirts like all the time but that is about all of his good qualities. Vaughn on the other hand is perfect...

Iluvaughn said:
well, i must say that Sark is pretty hott, but no one can compare to the hottness of vaughn!!I don't think sark and sydney will end up together, i don't know why, they just don't seem to work. at first i thought they might, b/c she 's always saying how she doesn'y like him. but i can't help but get the feeling that she REALLY doesn't like him, as in very passionately. so yeah, i realy think she will end up with Vaughn!!!
i couldn't agree more :D

I think that Sark is hot but he's evil. Minus one point for Sark. Vaughn on the other hand is way hot, loves hockey, and does being better in every single way count? In my book Vaughn can do no wrong.

Krazed :ninja:

I agree that in the long run, Sydney should definitely end up with Vaughn, since Sark is quite evil. However, he's really hot and likable, so I wouldn't mind if they got together for a while.
About Sydney hating Sark passionately, well, she used to hate her mom passionately, and now they're very close. So it could happen with Sark...maybe...

Vaughn - propositions Sydney while still in a relationship with Alice -1
Vaughn - very cute! +1
Vaughn - worries too much -1
Vaughn - pathetic weasle -2
Vaughn - hypocritical -3

Sark - hot! ooooo, those baby blues :love: +1
Sark - confident, sexy, cool +1
Sark - takes no felgercarb from anyone +1
Sark - calculating, enigmatic +1
Sark - doesn't show up at work -1
Sark - tricked Sloane +2

Total score:
Sark: 5, Vaughn: -6

Well if you give Vaughn points for every fan he has, then he'd beat Sark by a mile! :P (lol, but I ALMOST love Sark as much as I love Vaughn. ^_^ :D )

That's simply because Vaughn came on the show first and he's a 'good' guy. There will be more Sark fans! You'll see :sly:

Vaughn!!! Vaughn!!! Vaughn!!! He's so cute!! Sark is so evil and chilling looking. Everytime I see Vaughn though my heart flutters!! Sigh!!!!!! :redhair:

Although I do admit that Vaughn (Michael Vartan) makes my heart go pitter patter, I've met David Anders (Sark) in person and he is quite the little hottie. Being a tennis player, he has some of the nicest arms I've ever seen!

Back