Who would win?

• Sark--he fights dirty!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaughn--the good guy always wins!

• No idea.

• Total voters
i posted a thread like this. just search for: r u more of a Sark fan or a Vaughn fan?

u could tell who i choose from my screen name!
Vaughn was just never appealing 2 me. i go 4 the baddies! :D
Being bad never looked so good.

Vaughn, of course
he's just perfect!!!
so hot, so smart, so perfect!!

sark's not bad, but vaughn is definitely better!

Sark... definitely. He's got a spine, he doesn't take [EDIT] from Sydney (definitely a plus) and he actually has *character*!

I love Sark and he is my favourite Alias character. (For reasons, see sig)
I know Vaughn does have more fans, but think about it. Vaughn has been a major character for 2 seasons and has had tons of screentime. If Sark was given that much time and storyline, I think a lot of people would realize how great he is.

vaughn has that hott nice boy going on....but sark is that hott bad boy that would be on a harley and in all black... so if there was a topic..hottest bad boy it would be sark but if there was a hottest good guy then vaughn...sry i started to get carried away about the harley thing :woot:

Sark is a great bad guy. But Vaughn is HOT. But only one of them is right for Syd - and of course that is Vaughn - they are soulmates. :lovers:

SydneyRox said:
Well if you give Vaughn points for every fan he has, then he'd beat Sark by a mile! :P (lol, but I ALMOST love Sark as much as I love Vaughn. ^_^ :D )
simply cos people look only at the looks and not at the char itself.
Vaughn´s kind of cute true but so not worthy of Syd.

srg said:
Sark's character has so much depth and we still don't know everything about him.
so true, he is mysterious. And evil *giggle* that's why I like him the best. But then again, I've never hated Vaughn either... just thought the whole triangle between him and syd got annoying - anyway, MY points would go to sark :D

Back