Sark backstory? what do you think?

i thought it would be cool if we could get some Sark backstory theories going. i always thought that he would be related to someone on the show or maybe have some part in the prophecy. what do you guys think.

I don't think he should be related to anybody else. They've alreayd done the 'wow. i have a long lost relative' thing. It would be quite interesting if we could find out more about the mystery that is Mr Sark though. Part of the prophecy? Hmm... Maybe he's Rambaldi reincarnated.

I rather Sark not related to anybody, it would be just too weird. I would like to know about his past more, hell we don't even know how old the guy is.

haha. anytime i find one of these topics i use it to shamelessly plug my fic, which has about five chapters of sark backstory.
i figure he had to know irina and work with her somewhat, because in the first season he tells jack to tell sydney she has her mother's voice. i don't want him to be related to anyone except maybe vaughn, because that could just be humourous.

m-c

i don't want him to be related to anyone except maybe vaughn, because that could just be humourous.

I think it would be great if Sark and Vaughn were related. Think of all the possible storylines if that were the case. At this point we don't even know who Vaughn really is so I guess anything's possible.

Back