sark lover club

Hmm, the weirdest thing, let me think on that one.... :ermm:

Sark as a kid would've been pretty interesting. If we ever got any clues to his past, a fanfic about Sark's childhood would be cool.

But again, if I was analyzing someone down to every aspect, what would be something crazy to try to figure out about them.... -_-

In my fic I was thinking about giving Sark an evil older brother :P You thinks they would really give him one on the show?

Okay, nevermind my above sleep emoticon, I just wondered what it meant.

So, I was thinking, favorite things to eat and do are all fairly non-crazy. Perhaps making up dreams Sark has while sleeping -_- and analyzing them would be pretty crazy *l*
Whether or not he's a guy who remembers to put the toilet seat back down...that'd be odd... :eek:
Whether Sark would get tattoos or piercings and if so what kind and where and why...

The only Tatoo I culd ever see Sark having is an Rambaldi one like Anna had.

I had a dream last night I had to hide under rocks so lions would not eat me while I was writing a paper for a teacher. :thinking:

I still like the evil younger brother. :lol: Older could work too though. :angel2:

I don't think that he'd have dreams. Just because. Toilet seat one gets my vote for the craziest though, I think. ;) And the Rambaldi one does sound like it could happen, but I'd say no to anything else. He's just not the type. :smiley:

That's a scary dream! :eek: I'm glad the lions didn't get you. :D
[I really like lions though.]

I could see Sark as having a younger brother, not an older one. Sark likes to stay on top, so I just could'nt picture it. Then again, the 2nd child always tends to be more competitive. :sport:

But the thing with the evil older brother is that he'd be more powerful than Sark, and Sark should always have the upper hand. So maybe a younger evil brother. Omg! That's what happened on Passions does anyone watch it? It is the most awful show on tv, it really sucks, but now they've got this new 'evil' younger brother of Ethan's on there and he's going to stir things up. And guess what..... he's blonde. Another blonde evil villian that I've fallen for. :ermm: :Phonecall: That's 6 now.

I can't wait until college. As long as I don't dream about bears or something. :lol:

Passions is terrible. :P I want to see the evil brother though. :blush:

Aliasscape said:
Okay, nevermind my above sleep emoticon, I just wondered what it meant.

So, I was thinking, favorite things to eat and do are all fairly non-crazy. Perhaps making up dreams Sark has while sleeping -_- and analyzing them would be pretty crazy *l*
Whether or not he's a guy who remembers to put the toilet seat back down...that'd be odd... :eek:
Whether Sark would get tattoos or piercings and if so what kind and where and why...
Okay that definately wins for most craziest!! :spam: LOL. I would hope he keeps it down though. He's sooo impeccibly perfect that way.

I can't picture Sark with tattos or piercings. That reminds me of Spike! :lol:

In my fic the brother will have to win out for the scene but maybe not the whole thing.... I am going to have him on the other side from Sark and when him and Syd are on a mission for SD-6 they bump into him getting the same thing hense how syd finds out about Sarks past and his real purpose at Sd-6

Oh does the spoiler thing work the same him cause I read something that will happen with Spike and Buffy in he upcoming eps??

Oh what a cool idea!!! (y) I can just imagine Sark's brother as a brown haired version of him though. :lol:

Awww that sounds like a scary dream PRL. :jawdrop: I agree I like lions, especially when they roar that's amazing, but I would be real freaked out. :eekhair: The scariest dream I've had was hiding under the bed from skeletor off the He-man comics. He was scary. I dreamt he came because I broke the VCR. Guess I was worried about that or something. :ninja:

But Zara bears are fun! :lol: What about koalas? They're so cute!

prlrocks said:
LOL I am not even in college anymore :smiley:
*l* After I graduated HS, I had a dream I was still in school, so I immediately realized I was dreaming (as I used to do fairly often and then take control).

So, I say if Sark dreams, he probably has lucid dreams where he can control them and solves problems during them.

Oh, so prlrocks, you've figured out Sark's past and what he'd tell Syd about it? :lol:

I can see him having an older brother...er although if he's really all that competitive, I can't imagine him having an older brother who is still ALIVE.

I love bears. But I wouldn't want to be near a wild one. I always talk to them when I'm at the zoo. :lol: I take pictures of them too. :D

Koalas are scary! They could like tear you in half. But luckily they just sleep for 98% of the day. They are cute though. :love:

I hav'nt gotten a nightmare after I turned 12. Lucky me. Well at least that I remember.

PRL -- That's an awesome idea. ;) Nope, it does'nt work apparently. :hmm:

LOL on the show I have no clue... this is fanfic though and I am having it that Khasinau is Sark's father and he wants to revenge his murder by Irina so he went to SD-6 to use there resources to accomplish that faster. The brother is still faithful to Irina (who got away from the CIA). It is 2 years after Sark went to SD-6. Sark will grew up away from both his father and brother though since he was with hi mother in Ireland or England, have not desided.

Yeah, I've heard koalas (which I don't even think are bears anyway...aren't they marsupials (sp?) or related to them anyway?) scratch eyes out and such from a Austrailian exchange student at my school once.

Last nightmare I had, I cut my own hair, really short and really badly. Scared me so bad I had to wake up and make sure it was all still there. I don't ever want to cut my hair.

Anyway, trying to stay on topic...back to food, do you think Sark has a sweet tooth?

Ah, I was thinking about Sark and Khasinau being kind of close when I was watching Rendezvous today and they greeted each other with a hug. Of course, being that they aren't American, they might just be more 'huggy' people *l*

Koalas are scary? :eek: Sorry I did'nt know. They just look cute on tv so I thought they're harmless.

LOL! I find it hilarious you talk to the bears. That's so cute! But then again I talk to plants so you can probably guess what that says about me. Yeah I always take pictures of everything. :Photo:

Back