sark lover club

Yeah I heard that about koalas too. So if Sark was going to have a pet what would he have. He would need someone to watch it while he was away of course :P

I picture Sark eating what the Crane boys from Frasier eat.

They aren't bears, marsupials sounds right. :D
You know what's even scarier? Kangaroos. I got attacked by them once, it wasn't a good experience. :lol:

Sark probably isn't into sweet things. All the more for me. :smiley:

He seems like a fish person. Or maybe a lizard or something?

zara said:
Kangaroos. I got attacked by them once, it wasn't a good experience. :lol:
OH no! that must have been scary. I am thinking about that cartoon Dot and the Kangaroo now. Did anyone watch that when they were little. There was this one part that really scared me.

I watched a cartoon about kangaroos. But I think it was the one on Bugs Bunny.

That's really scary Zara! I never knew such cute animals could be lethal. :(

I can't picture Sark with a sweet tooth. Or eating pizza even. 🍕 I would say he likes gourmet food, or something salty. I think he'd prefer something savoury to sweet. :eat:

Aliasscape said:
Ah, I was thinking about Sark and Khasinau being kind of close when I was watching Rendezvous today and they greeted each other with a hug. Of course, being that they aren't American, they might just be more 'huggy' people *l*
When I was watching that scene I noticed Sark was about as friendly as we have seen him but not too friendly.

I remember Dot! :woot:

It's the cute ones you have to watch out for. ;) I think if it looks dangerous then people are careful, but since some look really harmless people just act stupid and then get hurt. 🇳🇴

I can imagine him eating proper pizza, just not normal Pizza Hut stuff.

zara said:
I remember Dot! :woot:
Do you member a cave scenes were he figures come to life and tell the story of tha monster? That really scaried me but I loved the rest.

What is proper Pizza?

Night :asleep:

I would say it has to do with them being 'huggy' people. After all Americans are known to be off-standish. So perhaps there it's common for males to hug each other as a greeting. That's what I'm assuming, they all seem to be okay with physical affection. Plus I think Khasinau's hugging Sark more than Sark is hugging him. And I think the Russians are more okay with it that's why. Of course I could be totally wrong. :banghead:

Night Aliasscape. :bye:

Not really. A lot of shows here do the cave stories thing so I get even more confused than usual. :confused:

Proper pizza = Italian restaurant type pizza. I've been warned about how awful American pizza is. ;)

'Huggy' people is a funny way of describing it. :lol: I don't know, but it could just be the way they are, or it could be K likes Sark lots.

Funny around here New York City is known for having great pizza... and bagles as well (agree on that one). Don't eat pizza though so.....

People from Engand have a rep for being even more cold than us Americans but it i likely Sark has to go with the flow and do what those above with want if it is just something likea hug.

We get the same as you but with half the amount of grease. :lol:
No one specifically NY pizza is bad, just in general. Maybe it's the exception. :D

Australian people are a bit over-friendly. People that you've never seen before will say hello to you in the streets. It's scary. :lol:

Yeah you're right. But Khasinau is Russian, so I guess he intiated the hug. :hmm: Oh yeah you were saying something about some horror story with pizza? 🍕 Can you tell us what it was? I'm just really curious. :P

I am cold with people I don't know. I am a "I will mind my bussiness and you will mind yours" type of person. People who don't know me well call me shy. Once I get use to know someone though I am not shy at all. But I am more a listener than a talker in real life.

There was this news story that they had a few years ago where they had cameras on the people making the pizza and pretty often the people making it did gross stuff to it. My least fav were the guys who added there own "special sauce" to the pizza... if you get me.

I wish my friend has never told me about it.... it grossed me out to the point I stoped eating pizza and after a while I could no longer eat pizza due to the mental image in my head.

[quote name='Sweet Blazin'' date='Dec 21 2002, 02:20 AM']Oh I'm so sorry!! :( I was just curious that's all.[/quote]
LOL! no I was talking about somthing about a post above!

About Amercicans being cold.

Back