Sark or Vaughn?

Who's cuter?

• Vaughn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sark

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>SARK :love: SARK :love: SARK :love: SARK :love: SARK :love: SARK :love: SARK :love: SARK :love: SARK :love: SARK :love: SARK :love: SARK :love: SARK :love: SARK :love: SARK :love: SARK :love: SARK :love: SARK :love: SARK :love: SARK :love: SARK :love: SARK :love: SARK :love: SARK :love: SARK :love: SARK :love: </span>
you get the idea

Vaughn. Not contest. I mean, sark is cute, but Vaughn wins hands down - he has the personality to complement and enhance his looks. Whereas Sark doesn't.

I voted for Vaughn. But it was close. Vaughn has a great personality, Sark has a great sense of humour. Not quite sure what made me vote Vaughn, though.

^He may have married HER, but at least he married her...not slept with her anyway. PLUS he didn't LOVE her...whereas Sark apparently did!!
All up, Vaughn better!!

It was a close call for me. Sark has this sexy accent and i loved it when he didnt accept the money from APO on his mission with Rachel and when he trapped anna espinosa for sydney. But Vaughn was just soo hot in the first 2 seasons and then by the end of the 5th season he was still hot but not so much so. Anyway i voted for Vaughn cos he and sydney ended up together and.......hang on a sec...now that i think about it i should've voted for sark!

Out of those two I'll vote for Sark.

But out of all the men of Alias, I always and forever preferred Jack. There is just something about him that works for me, I just love Victor Garber to death. :P

Back