Sark or Vaughn?

Who's cuter?

• Vaughn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sark

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Gee, this is really hard because I don't find either of them particularly "cute."
^_^

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>vaughn</span> - sarks looks dont do a lot for me - only in fics do i fancy him.

Actually, this is a poll, it isn't for a specific character or relationship, so moving to Alias Fun . . .
;)

VAUGHN OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T UNDERSTAND PEOPLE WHO THINK SARK, S-A-R-K, IS HOTTER!?!?!?!?!?! sark lookes like a 11 year old kid, and he has said one funny thing, hear me, ONE, in the show so far:
sark:good luck
syd: i don't need luck from you, you son of a b*tch
sark: wonderful attitude
end of funniness. (<---is that a word? :blink: )
ok, i can admit that sark isn't ugly, he looks ok. but to even compare him to vaughn, the THE HOTTEST GUY ON EARTH!...is just wrong.
ok all of you who love sark, keep in mind, this is just my opinion, so don't get mad at me... ^_^

pii_lena4ever said:
VAUGHN OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T UNDERSTAND PEOPLE WHO THINK SARK, S-A-R-K, IS HOTTER!?!?!?!?!?! sark lookes like a 11 year old kid, and he has said one funny thing, hear me, ONE, in the show so far:
sark:good luck
syd: i don't need luck from you, you son of a b*tch
sark: wonderful attitude
end of funniness. (<---is that a word? :blink: )
ok, i can admit that sark isn't ugly, he looks ok. but to even compare him to vaughn, the THE HOTTEST GUY ON EARTH!...is just wrong.
ok all of you who love sark, keep in mind, this is just my opinion, so don't get mad at me... ^_^
:blink: Vaughn says funny things?! The funniest thing I ever heard his say was the grasshopper joke, and when I told it to my parents, they rolled their eyes. :rolleyes:

And yes, S-A-R-K is hotter. What is with Vaughn's forehead anyway? I have more of an issue with those wrinkles than Sark looking young... Besides, the accent is the straw that breaks the proverbial camel's back, if there ever was any doubt. :lol:

Les

pii_lena4ever said:
sark lookes like a 11 year old kid, and he has said one funny thing, hear me, ONE, in the show so far:

Okay - an 11 year old kid...now isn't that exaggerating, just a bit? ;)

He may look young, but thats because David Anders is 23 years old. I'm pretty sure Sark can pass for being in his 20's...not 11. I have a younger brother who is 12. Sark definitely looks older than him. ^_^ ;)

Besides, like Les said - I prefer young to a forehead full of wrinkles ^_^

As for Vaughn being the hottest guy on earth...well, thats your opinion and you're welcome to it. Thats the wonderful thing about looks. Everybody has a different type.

I'm not mad at your opinion at all. But I just happen to find Sark hotter than Vaughn. ^_^

amy lynn said:
Okay - an 11 year old kid...now isn't that exaggerating, just a bit? ;)

He may look young, but thats because David Anders is 23 years old. I'm pretty sure Sark can pass for being in his 20's...not 11. I have a younger brother who is 12. Sark definitely looks older than him. ^_^ ;)

Besides, like Les said - I prefer young to a forehead full of wrinkles ^_^

As for Vaughn being the hottest guy on earth...well, thats your opinion and you're welcome to it. Thats the wonderful thing about looks. Everybody has a different type.

I'm not mad at your opinion at all. But I just happen to find Sark hotter than Vaughn. ^_^
of course it was exaggerating...but he does look really young.. ;)
as for the forehead...i find the wrinkels hot. ^_^
but hey, it's good that there are differences in opinions! what if we'd all like the same things? that would be so boring! so yay for different opinions! ;)

Back