Sark or Vaughn

Who do you think is sexier?

• Sark

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Vaughn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Like you even have to ask! If Sark wasn't on the show, I might have a thing for Vaughn, but that's never going to happen now. I'm Sark's girl all the way.

MissingSark said:
Like you even have to ask!  If Sark wasn't on the show, I might have a thing for Vaughn, but that's never going to happen now.  I'm Sark's girl all the way.
[post="1263173"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
same for me Just look at my user name and nick name i love Sark he better be a reglurar next season SARK SEASON 5

I didn't vote, cuz I didn't know who to vote for! I say they are equal in hottness. But, um, both are yummy deliciousnesses in their own way. So if they both have equal outer appearances then I'd have to judge them by their innner looks... I wonder whos nicer, loyal-er, etc. VAUGN. sry peoples but vaugn beats out in the end. But I give all my regards to Sark for being the hotty of forever!

oh my god Julian Sark is the hotttest guy ever, this is his phrase "being bad never looked so good" i always root for sark on the show :P :P

sark4ever#1 said:
oh my god Julian Sark is the hotttest guy ever, this is his phrase "being bad never looked so good" i always root for sark on the show :P  :P
[post="1267432"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You are very right. Sark has got to be the hottest bad guy I have ever seen. :P

Back