Sark or Vaughn

Who do you think is sexier?

• Sark

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Vaughn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
actually, this is grace. not that im a traitor to sark or nething, i just have equal appreciation for their attractivness'. its like the whole, which kid do you love most, thing. they'r both hot!

SARK IS SO MUCH HOTTER!! even though my name is vaughn is hot well that was when i was young and nieve. (however you spell it) Sark just has that bad boy that i like in him.... So Hot.... Want to touch the hiney... NOW WHAT'S THAT LINE FROM?

Heh. Funny I was watching Remnants a couple of nights ago and I was thinking, damn Sark looks good when he's torching people! Vaughn is a cutie, but Sark is definitely hotter. :blush:

Yup, not for long. Vaughn definatly takes the cake! sarks cute and all but Vaughn is... (Faints)

A heart braker. there are no words to describe him for me.
you have not guessed this already I voted for the hottest guy in the world!!!!!!!! Vaughn!!! :smiley:

why is this even a poll? vaughn's only hot when he's like naked or something haha. or punching someone or shooting at them. but sark's hot all all all all all all all the time. all the time. he's so yummy. :love:

m-c

Syd+Vaugn said:
Yup, not for long. Vaughn definatly takes the cake! sarks cute and all but Vaughn is... (Faints)

A heart braker. there are no words to describe him for me.
              you have not guessed this already I voted for the hottest guy in the world!!!!!!!! Vaughn!!!  :smiley:
[post="1466628"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
get outta this thread....Julian is the best!

Back