SARK ROCKS!

that's a lot thougher. lol.
he would lose ratings cos most S/V are denial proud people and stop watching. so he better wait first a bit, we're slowly gaining more troups on our teams.

yeah lets kill vaughn...or better make a petition saying "WE WANT VAUGHN DEAD, HE IS BORING" ane he keeps on trying to hump sydney's leg...

MY BOY... rocks.. he is da man.. he kicks ass.. and im hoping that not all he does. to a certain good looking cia agent. ( and no im am not talking about mrs puppy dog)

Finally, no cyberwar here yet!! WOHOO! *melts* uh huh, see I go melting whenever I even think about the guy :cool: He's so... so... I won't even bother to say hot/sexy/hot/sexy/hot... cause we all noe that... how about if I say lovable? We'll he's that too!

/me nods, nods nods (don't even ask, that's just stuck in my head - too much time spend it chat) - HE ROCKS! ^_^

I think we could go and kidnap whoever there is to blame for not letting Sark and Syd end up together... wow, my grammar doesn't seem to work with me anymore. *audience asks: what grammar?* WELL I was able to spell and speak English properly.. long time ago!

I second that. let's kipnap JJ and replace him with somone who got a letter we'd force JJ to write to have total alias control. then the fun stuff would happen.

i bet ya i could make alias better then it is..

first i would stop the sydney/vaughn or make vaughn gay or something, so he and sydney could never be together.. start a big sexually tension storyline with sark and syd and right at the end let then run in the sunset on a moterbike saying " JUST MARRIED" on the back

ozlygal said:
i bet ya i could make alias better then it is..

first i would stop the sydney/vaughn or make vaughn gay or something, so he and sydney could never be together.. start a big sexually tension storyline with sark and syd and right at the end let then run in the sunset on a moterbike saying " JUST MARRIED" on the back
Ah, that sounds good!! Though i'd never ever want them to get married - call me unromantic person, or heck, even anti-romantic ;) Yes, those anti-sark/anti-vaughn threads are forever in my heart. Duh. But the gay part was quite funny :rolleyes:

Back