Season 5 Sark Rumours

Leslie said:
Actually, they can't.
[post="1215251"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:confused:
Do you have......intel?

But please don't say for the preservation of sarkney obsessees (sp?) all over the world :P

UncoveringAlias said:
:confused:
Do you have......intel?

But please don't say for the preservation of sarkney obsessees (sp?) all over the world  :P
[post="1215274"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah. I believe someone up thread said that JJ himself said that they considered going that route, but squashed that idea. Thank God :smiley:

Yeah. I believe someone up thread said that JJ himself said that they considered going that route, but squashed that idea.

JJ has been known to chnage his mind. I'm not saying that Sark and Sydney are related but I don't think anyone can say that it can't happen.

dotfar said:
JJ has been known to chnage his mind.  I'm not saying that Sark and Sydney are related but I don't think anyone can say that it can't happen.
[post="1216298"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Considering what's about to happen in Sark's next appearance on the show, I think it's safe to say they're not brother and sister. Because otherwise... :eek:

:eek: Kissing cousin runs in every family. The only thing we know for sure
is that Michael Vaughn is not related to Sydney.

Everybody esle is fair game. Besides Vaughn needs a Nemisis.

Well, it wasn't real kissing and they're just faking it. Still, it would be somewhat disturbing. Especially if you remember he made that comment about want to sleep with Lauren when she was disguised as Syd in the S3 finale. And we KNOW he meant that. I think the writers are already turning Sark into Vaughn's nemesis this season because of Lauren stuff.

MissingSark said:
Well, it wasn't real kissing and they're just faking it.  Still, it would be somewhat disturbing.  Especially if you remember he made that comment about want to sleep with Lauren when she was disguised as Syd in the S3 finale.  And we KNOW he meant that.  I think the writers are already turning Sark into Vaughn's nemesis this season because of Lauren stuff.
[post="1216756"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh man I wasn't even thinking about the infamous "proclivity" scene. Yeah, that certainly makes the idea of them being brother and sister even more disgusting than it already is.

Let's just say that if JJ has any intelligent bone left in his body, he will not renig on this ONE promise he made two seasons ago.

I also agree that it shouldn't and isn't likely to happen, but the fact that he allegiance is flexible alone probably can't put down the possibility that they're related though, just look at how "upset" he is with Lazarey(!) (Although I think the thing with Lauren as Sydney is more than likely a reason to believe that we wouldn't be lead down that road.)

Kissing cousins?!? What are we.....?:blink:

Sark and Sid can't be related because then the hope of Sarkney goes away. Unacceptable! :nonono:

Leslie said:
He's not related to Syd. Period. Don't go speculating on something that has 0 chance of coming true. :rolleyes:
[post="1209482"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: or maybe you're in denial. :P
--mandy :angelic:

that's a great place to be. :P

and blah, you'd only have to say a fic was an AU and they weren't related in this fic. lol. see, that's how much of a sarkney I am.

I love alternate universe. :P lol

~Dru

they better not be realted I will hunt JJ down and kill him and suck on his liver (as soon as he's made the last ever alias ep) :P

mystery_chick said:
:lol: or maybe you're in denial. :P
--mandy :angelic:
[post="1231649"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
lol You're completely free to think that. ^_^ But you'll be disappointed.

JJ alaway said last season in beginining that Lauren would not be evil
just a woman in love with her husband. We all see how that turned out.
It it fits the plot to have Syd/Sark related count on it being done.

I can totally see Sark as being Syd's cousin. Maybe they scrapped the idea of having him be the brother, but I don't think we can rule out that he could be the baby in the picture and therefore a cousin. Sorry. I know this upsets Sarkney fans - and it is not like what we saw in that preview really counts as a kiss. We all know it probably makes her skin crawl to get anywhere near that guy. Also, one more thing, I'm pretty sure Syd will still hate him, so we can count on the tension still being there. They will just be relatives that can't stand each other. Anyway, it would make sense for the baby in the picture to be someone we already know on the show. Sark just makes sense. The only problem is how old is his character supposed to be? Could he be older than Syd?

Galicdreamer said:
Kissing cousins?!? What are we.....?:blink:

Sark and Sid can't be related because then the hope of Sarkney goes away. Unacceptable! :nonono:
[post="1231244"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

There's a hope of a Sarkney? Really Personally I don't think Syd let Sark touch her with a ten foot pole unless she absolutely had to. :poke:
She hates him almost as much as she hates Sloane! :superangry:
Sometimes I wonder if Sarkney fans are even watching the same show! :laughbounce:

Okay, correct me if I'm wrong, but I've seen pictures of Sark and Syd and... I hate to say this, because it's going to sound really stupid if I'm wrong, but it looked like they were kissing... or something...? Idk... they were really close and the picture was sort of fuzzy so it was hard to distinguish but that's what it looked like to me... Does anyone know anything about this... please correct me if I'm wrong, because I got really excited when I saw it.

Technically, I don't think they're kissing. It's something involving limes in the Syd's mouth. If someone else wants to describe it, go ahead. Everything I've tried saying comes out perverted. I know it's an act. If they really are related, it's kinda nasty given some of the comments that have been made by Sark. Of course, he could always plead ignorance because he didn't know they were related. Still...yuck!

Back