Sark sexy points polll!

What makes Sark absolutely sexy! besides luks lol!

• Okay those sarcasms, its typical him! (sark quotes)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He's a total player! Thats js sexy, the total playboy style!

• He's emtionless, care-free, its what makes him grate!

• The fact he's js on the dark side, all females luv that!badboys!

• His british accent, what a gorgeous voice! argh i luv it!

• Total voters
^ Most definately all of the above. :D But since we're choosing, I choose the fact that he's a total player. I don't know, I just think that's uber sex-ay. 🤤

I love good sarcasm (Sarkasm?? :lol: ) so I had to choose that one.

Above all, he's just insanely hot! :woot:

I gotta say the fact that he's a total player, it js makes me luv him! Guys who are all after girls, bt js so kl bout it lol!

Where is the all of the above option? Because that is why I think he's sexy. The accent, the cocky attitude, the bad boy thing, the cold-hearted assassin thing, I mean, for me - it's a package deal 🤤 :thud: :love:

lol...so understandable...but thats the point!
Everything's great about this guy....but which is best dts wat im askin lol!

Okay those sarcasms, its typical him!
He's a total player! Thats js sexy, the total playboy style
He's emtionless, care-free, its what makes him grate!
The fact he's js on the dark side, all females luv that!badboys!
His british accent, what a gorgeous voice! argh i luv it!

All of the above!!! :D

It's all of the above! But I just had to say the sarcasm. That's what gets to me. The witty bantering...and the voice! I love that accent...even if it is fake.

Is there an all of the above choice??? Well, ne i picked the first one but my heart was torn between the first and last choice

Sark is totally hott and sexy. i just love his hott british accent! He is so fine. Emmm... i luvvv british boys, besides he is come even in bad situtions and is so evil that it makes him sexy. Yea luv em!

i think all of the above too, but i think that he wouldn't be Sark without his sarcasm. He is definately hot!!!! i can't wait to go to the Alias Convention, it's gonna b great!!!! :jump: especially as Sark is going to be there and he rules!!!! :king: !!!! He is so sexy!!

Okay..I wanted to vote for 2 of the choices...his accent...grrrr...makes me purr!!! :lol: And, I love the fact that he's a bad boy......I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Null vote here since I don't really find him all that "sexy" . . . But Brit accent is the number one? Oh, man!
✌️

i think that he is absolutely gorgeous and i can't wait to meet him at the Alias convention. :jawdrop: it is going to be mad!!!! i love him to bits!! :love: i think tho if he was to speak to me i would go all shy and not say anything back :blush: and after this i would have to hide all night :hide: i would love it if he pulled me behind something and just kissed me, it would be a dream (and a fantasy) come true!! :kissme: i think i'm in love!! :love:

Back