Sark sexy points polll!

What makes Sark absolutely sexy! besides luks lol!

• Okay those sarcasms, its typical him! (sark quotes)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He's a total player! Thats js sexy, the total playboy style!

• He's emtionless, care-free, its what makes him grate!

• The fact he's js on the dark side, all females luv that!badboys!

• His british accent, what a gorgeous voice! argh i luv it!

• Total voters
Why isn't there an all of the above? i voted for his sarcasms, but i love his accent, and his bad boy style, and that he's emotionless, AHHHHHHH! i love him soo much!

:P :D :love: :jawdrop: :jump: :love: :kiss: :thud: 🤤 :throb:

i said sarkasms, but it wuz so hard to pick. i love all of him, his accents, looks, you name it. he is just so completely perfect.

sehar said:
ARGHHHH I LUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV HIM!
[post="799398"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I second that ;)

Anyway, all of the above most certainly but since I'm a finnish gal who loves accents the British accent took my vote. Man, I luffff accents. :rolleyes:

I said the Sarkasms because anyone can fake a British accent and act like a baddie (hell Vaughn does it in Facade) but ONLY Sark can say witty things like, "That was extravagant" and make them sound sexy.

All of of the above; the accent was a close second! He can talk to me in that accent all day long, baby! Damn sexy! Just luv da guy! :P

i voted "Okay those sarcasms, its typical him! (sark quotes)"

Who knows if that accent is real, as much as I love it, because his dad was russian. But we don't know anything about his mother. He also said he was sent very young to boarding school, so if that was in the UK he might have picked that up there. or maybe he just has that accent to confuse people.

marshall said that sark's accent said that he spen a lot of time in galway, ireland. but he might have picked that up in the UK.

maybe it's all fake. or maybe he lived with his mom who was british or irish. or them both there. so many possiblitys.

who knows. :D

~Dru

MargoSark said:
it isn't but it certainly is hot.
I couldn't decide between his accent and his sarcasm
[post="1097742"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

are you saying his real accent as in the actors or as in the characters? And if its the characters, how could that be? What is his accent then?

Back