Season 5 Sark Spoiler

yay! i'm glad to hear that he's coming back. i missed him so much. when i was watching the last couple of episodes of Alias i was always saying "where the hell is sark when all of this is happening?" :confused: anywaiz, i'm glad he's coming back. :smiley:

I would think that he would work for a different organization. Wasn't it when we last say him that he was at odds with Anna and wasn't she working with the Covenant?

If was still with the Covenant, I would have thought that he would have been by Elena's side working with her (He is where her money came from) but he wasn't. So I am thinking that when he found out she was at the head of the Covenant and what her ultimate goal was that he decieded to stay in hiding after he got out. I think he has a different agenda than Elena did.

They should bring Sark back so Vaughn can kill him. lol. Just kidding. David Anders is actually young enough to do Alias next Generation so they definitely won't kill him. I would like to see Jen kick his ass again, though.

spydancer said:
They should bring Sark back so Vaughn can kill him.  lol.  Just kidding.  David Anders is actually young enough to do Alias next Generation so they definitely won't kill him.  I would like to see Jen kick his ass again, though.
[post="1453654"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah David is very young, younger then the rest. Isn't he about 24 or something ?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! my wonderful Sark just might be back! i'm happy. but only if it's true. dang, i can't wait for the season to start!

Please, please, please...that must be true!!!

I need him so much in the show and i know that i´m not the only one ;)

I know that many people is going to hate me but i´d like Sark come back and kill Vaughn. Sorry, sorry :thinking:

Back