Season 5 Sark Spoiler

According to Kristen from E News and Spoilerfix. com - Sark will be back!!!!! and he is expected to be in Season five more than Season four - So he will be in at least two episodes (I would perfer the whole season myself.)

I am glad Sark will be back! I think he is one of the series' most intriguing characters and I hate the way they left him in season 4. They wrote the beginnings of what could've turned into a great story. I hope they have a Sark centric episode with flashbacks from when we last saw him until season 5. Maybe we could see a series of meetings and operations with Sark and Sloane...

Yes! More David Anders! I agree that he wasn't in season 4 enough as he could have been. I can't wait until Season 5.

As one of the biggest sark fans on the planet, it would be awesome to see the ultimate bad/hot guy back on our screens. I would love if he was like on for more than 10 eps like in s1, s2 and s3

lols
sarksaussie

I KNO i love sark too! I hear now that he will be in at least one episode for the season. I can't wait to see what he's up to now. HE'S SOOO HOT

I wonder if he still works for the Covenant, maybe there is a new criminal organisasion. Or maybe he just works for him self :P

I think there might be a new criminal organization, but i'm not too sure. I hope that the episode he is in though he will be in for awhile and have a really cool role to play. I wonder why he ever left the show for a long period of time in the first place. I mean in season 4 they always could have had him in the center of all the evil stuff they went through.

Back