Season 5 Sark, Sydney, Vaughn, and other spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, everybody. I did this last year, giving spoilers for just the season finale, and here I am again (my spoilers last year, I might add, were 100% accurate). So... let's begin! I'll try not to bore you with stuff you've already heard...

1) A Sarkney-ish thing will happen. It's very weird actually. Wait until you see it. It's so strange... but I liked it.

2) Remember a little episode called "Phase One"? This episode reminded me of that one. Basically, the ending is really shocking. You'll prolly all fall off your couches.

3) Yes, there is a S/V kiss. However, Vaughn is not as he appears to be (He, however, will NOT wear a mask).

4) Sloane and Nadia will be reunited.

5) Lauren. Dead? Not dead? Well, she looked pretty dead to me. But strange, I thought she was signed on for season four? Hmm...

6) Poor Sydney. She will be betrayed by someone (maybe even more than one person) that she trusts.

7) Katya gets a wee bit creepy. I mean, more than usual.

8) This episode is confusing. You find out a big secret, a horrible lie, and that no one in our little Alias world is as it seems.

9) An era is ending. You can decipher THIS clue yourself.

10) I quite liked this episode, overall. It's really sad. I found myself crying. But I must warn you, some of you will NOT like the ending. They have taken a HUGE risk here, one that may cost them. It all depends on what they do next. Personally, I loved the ending. It certainly will be the most shocking episode since "Phase One"- maybe even more.

Thank you all! See you next year!
-Freelancer

you have me intrigued. Interesting. Do tell more :P but thanks for the info :D
--Mandy :angelic:

ok, so I've said this a thousand times, but it's true: the more i learn about this dfarn episode, the more i'm nervoulsy anxious to c what's going to happen!! :thinking: does any1 feel the same way?? i must admit i am a bit scared to what limit they're taking the risk!

Well aren't you a little tease! Thanks minxy you. I will point out that you really didn't give anything away....just hinted at things. I don't mind...I really rather not be completely spoiled.

I am intrigued by the Vaughn not being as he seemed. Am I right in thinking that Syd will be left with no one she can trust....no one including Vaughn and Jack?

Now I'm sad!

betta said:
ok, so I've said this a thousand times, but it's true: the more i learn about this dfarn episode, the more i'm nervoulsy anxious to c what's going to happen!! :thinking: does any1 feel the same way?? i must admit i am a bit scared to what limit they're taking the risk!
I feel like that! I'm really worried and really excited at the same time!

ohh..this is torture..I have a bad felling about this.. I'm quite sure I 'll be one of those people that's not going to like this season finale.. I 'm literaly with tears in my eyes for reading this topic :nonono:

I can't believe ABC has made us wait 3 weeks for this ep! :blink:

It seems like this season was just one big lie for Sydney. Which is... confusing. Is it Sunday yet? :lol:

10) I quite liked this episode, overall. It's really sad. I found myself crying. But I must warn you, some of you will NOT like the ending. They have taken a HUGE risk here, one that may cost them. It all depends on what they do next. Personally, I loved the ending. It certainly will be the most shocking episode since "Phase One"- maybe even more.

When an era is ending, does this mean that <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->This entire season was a dream?<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

And when he says that they have taken a HUGE risk here, one that may cost them, does this mean that <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->They could've done a Dallas maneuver and we have dreamt it all up?<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

I don't know. I just have to get through school this week, I guess.

AliasDog said:

When an era is ending, does this mean that <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->This entire season was a dream?<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

And when he says that they have taken a HUGE risk here, one that may cost them, does this mean that <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->They could've done a Dallas maneuver and we have dreamt it all up?<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

I don't know. I just have to get through school this week, I guess.
Nah...they aren't going to pull a Dallas...

9) An era is ending probably just means that the Covenant will be revealed...
10) The huge risk is who it turns out to be...and if my suspicions are correct, that would definitely cause Sydney to question everything...and the show's writers will have their work cut out for them in dealing with this next season!

So no, Sydney won't wake up on a bed after having the weirdest dream and find Vaughn in the shower as Pam did with Bobby...although I'm sure all you S/V Shippers would be just fine with that...

I'm guessing it's okay not to use spoiler tags but I'll use 'em just in case and remove them later.

1) A Sarkney-ish thing will happen. It's very weird actually. Wait until you see it. It's so strange... but I liked it.

Is this that Sark <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->smooches Lauren while she's wearing the Syd mask?<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

2) Remember a little episode called "Phase One"? This episode reminded me of that one. Basically, the ending is really shocking. You'll prolly all fall off your couches.

Does this mean that <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->someone is doubled?<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

3) Yes, there is a S/V kiss. However, Vaughn is not as he appears to be (He, however, will NOT wear a mask).

Please tell me it's not <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->that Vaughn is a double!!<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

Is this because <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->the Rotunda is destroyed?<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

10)  I quite liked this episode, overall. It's really sad. I found myself crying.  But I must warn you, some of you will NOT like the ending. They have taken a HUGE risk here, one that may cost them. It all depends on what they do next. Personally, I loved the ending. It certainly will be the most shocking episode since "Phase One"- maybe even more.

Just curious. You liked it. Are you an S/V shipper?

:thinking:

kburrdc said:
So no, Sydney won't wake up on a bed after having the weirdest dream and find Vaughn in the shower as Pam did with Bobby...although I'm sure all you S/V Shippers would be just fine with that...
:lol: :lol:

Help I cant read those spoilers in the last post ahhhhhh

Im sick to my stomach lol

I really think that Jack is a descendant of rambaldi and that Dixon is one of his protectors/followers. I think Syd will find out that Lauren works for covenant which is head by Jack. We wont get confirmation about Jack though but it will be enough to rock Syd's world.

I really hope Irina comes in via some still/old film or video kinda like in the first superman movie when he sees/hears his mother when he moves the ice crystals. She needs to say good bye and let Syd have to choose between Jack and Irina and choose Jack at Irina's request. Irina can tell Syd/Nadia her legacy is complete, has to go etc...

Oh gosh I really cant even begin to think of what these spoilers mean. I mean this is agony. Syd is always dealing with such pain. If Vaughn is not completely sane by the end of the episode and she hears this crazy stuff WOW WOW WOW

i'm very nervous to watch this season finale...i blame ABC and the 3 week wait...LoL :rolleyes:

i just hope it's not real outlandish and unbelievable because Alias is far-fetched as it is (and i love it, don't get me wrong)...im just worried that they are going to take it that extra step and everyone watching is going to be like :confused:

fictiontv said:
I really think that Jack is a descendant of rambaldi and that Dixon is one of his protectors/followers. I think Syd will find out that Lauren works for covenant which is head by Jack. We wont get confirmation about Jack though but it will be enough to rock Syd's world.
I think they are definitely going in this direction. 1) Lauren reveals that the Covenant is actually a supersecret NSA/CIA operation, and that Dixon is involved...or 2) that Jack is the actual undercover head of the Covenant, has been a follower of Rambaldi all this time, and has been playing everyone off one another all these years in his secret pursuit. This would make Jack the most evil person on the show, and I'm not sure the writers would want to go in this direction - I'm sure they are keeping it open-ended for now & keeping their options open...

Ok, just a question:
Was the S/V kiss a good one or a great one?
<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->I have the feeling that Vaughn is kinda testing Syd to be sure it's really her in this one<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->!

excellent post

But you know, if they are going to make one character/actor really bad on the show, they could pull it off with Garber because he is very good at what he does.

As long as they show that ultimately his bad is for the good/end game of Syd, no matter what I think we will accept it.

I mean I would.

It will be hard, I see myself locked up in my room during this episode lol

fictiontv said:
excellent post

But you know, if they are going to make one character/actor really bad on the show, they could pull it off with Garber because he is very good at what he does.

As long as they show that ultimately his bad is for the good/end game of Syd, no matter what I think we will accept it.

I mean I would.

It will be hard, I see myself locked up in my room during this episode lol
Oh yea, Garber is fantastic, and if this gives his character more airtime, all the better. I agree though, if they make Jack out to be evil & head of the Covenant, I think the writers would plan to eventually reveal that was not the case but he was acting in accordance to Rambaldi prophecies and Sydneys' well-being...boy, the writers would have a lot of fun with making Jack appear evil, wouldn't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back