Season 5 Sark, Sydney, Vaughn, and other spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
ozlygal said:
i know what sarkney thing is

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe--> when sydney go to see sark while wearing the  lauren mask, sark kisses her. thinking it lauren..

i hope im right.. cause i would love to see if sydney kisses him back... i think sydney might trust sark a bit next season. she knows where he stands.<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->
I heard that too, and I am SOOOOOOO excited!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

I LOVE JJ (for once) for doing this! :love:

Les

P.S. I think he did it just for us, too. ^_^

fearlesswe said:
I don't like Syd sometimes ,but I DO NOT want her to be like Rachel
on freEking friends. Ross was married 3 TIMES and Rachel had
like 7 or 8 boyfriends over the ten years. Well I guess Syd could
hook-up with Wessis(Joey) and become with child(Vaughn) then
after the 10th year they can finally get together of my god!!!! :eek:

Sarkney or No Sarkney nobody wants to see a repeat of Ross/Rachel
on a kick-ass high drama spy show. I can only speak for myself here
so! yeah!!!!! I would rather they do the whole X-files thing .
Where one kiss and a bed room scene = a baby :woot:
Amen. No repeat of Rachel's completely illogical choice to stay with Ross. Kinda reflective of the S/V relationship, tho, don't ya think? ;) OK, that was my one Sarkney jab...

But seriously, I agree with fearlesswe in that I hate what JJ did to Vaughn this season. Made him a non-character, IMO -- totally fake, totally made-up -- totally comic-book.

And I too am thrilled with what MacPherson said!!! I want Happy!Syd back. This season was so... depressing. :confused: And she was upset like all the time. I am getting so SICK of ANGST. I hate the word, even. It has become synonymous with EVIL for me right now lol. :P

Also, for all you S/Vers, really -- don't worry. Sarkney ain't gonna happen, as much as we Sarkneys mentally will it to with our telekenetic powers... ^_^ JJ is immune to them, and the show is too, unfortunately for us. :angry:

Les

1. question, how'd you get that picture of sarkand syd kissing, I thought that they never have kissed.

2. why do people want sark and syd to get together, itll never happen, at least i think, sydney is waaaayyy to smart for that.

3. Why are u comparing alias to friends, alias is way cooler

*~AliasAngel~* said:
I know! I don't understand it either. I watched 3/4 of a Friends episode once and had to turn it off. I couldn't stand it! :D

1. question, how'd you get that picture of sarkand syd kissing, I thought that they never have kissed.

LOL :lol: It's a manip. It's floating around... lemme try to find the original site... I believe this is it.

2.  why do people want sark and syd to get together, itll never happen, at least i think, sydney is waaaayyy to smart for that.

Because believe it or not, for some people, the thought of S/V causes puking sensations. ^_^ And also, people love Sark. And people love Syd with Sark. Me included. Don't question it; just accept it. :lol:

3.   Why are u comparing alias to friends, alias is way cooler

Someone else mentioned something abt it, so I threw in my two cents. I can't compare them because I have never missed an Alias episode (thank God for Bitorrent!!!), but I didn't watch Friends nearly as much.

Les

*~AliasAngel~* said:
2.  why do people want sark and syd to get together, itll never happen, at least i think, sydney is waaaayyy to smart for that.
I don't mean to sound condescending, but I think a lot of people like Sark because he is younger. This happens not only on Alias, but on other shows where the fanbase is largely young. Sark, in his early twenties, is more appealing to young people than Vaughn, who is in his mid-thirties. That is also why so much fan fiction is written about the what the characters were like when they were at high school. It's easier to identify with.

Another reason is because the writers have been doing some terrible things to Vaughn of late, and a lot of people are losing their respect for him. I never used to like Sark (and I will never think he should be with Sydney), but this season he has really grown on me. I think his character was handled well (even though some poeple will argue his 'relations' with Lauren have ruined him), as opposed to Vaughn, who came across as a bit of an idiot in many of the episodes!

Arrrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!! I have been trying to edit this post for an hour. The silly site keeps logging me out, and it made me log in over a hundred times before I could open up the post. It's driving me mad! I don't know why I bother coming here when this happens every single day! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Natalia, I totally agree. Though I happen to be a big S/V shipper myself (so don't chuck tomatoes yet), I do agree that a Sydney and Sark thing might appeal to audiences on the same level that the S/V one initally did--it's forbidden, in a tacit way. Besides, Vaughn has got his own little plotline going on; must kill lauren, must kill lauren. Sark's grown on me too... His biting wit and new haircut make him all the more appealing. Alright, now you can start throwing them -braces self-

*~AliasAngel~* said:

2. why do people want sark and syd to get together, itll never happen, at least i think, sydney is waaaayyy to smart for that.

1. It's called a manip, wherein a person imports pictures into Photoshop or Paintshop, toys around and changes the pictures to suit their needs. Obviously the artist of that manip was in a Sarkney-ish mood.

2. There's this thing in the internet world called fanfiction, wherein people can write whatever they want using characters from movies, books, TV shows. A lot of Sarkney admirers sprung from those who enjoy reading the fanfiction, and the rest just paid really close attention to season two. And don't say it'll never happen. Unless you're a writer of Alias, you don't have the right to. <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>FYI - We were close to having a Sarkney kiss in Succession, only it was written out of the script. Just comes to show that the writers do pay attention to their characters and fans on occasion and do realize that we're not all Syd/Vaughn OTPists, even if they cut it.</span>

Also, just because a couple will 'never happen' doesn't mean that people will stop shipping it. It all comes down to personal preferences and people have different tastes. I used to ship Syd/Vaughn and I still do whenever I rewatch seasons one and two, but I prefer Sarkney because it's different. There's something a lot more dangerous, forbidden and appealing which I just couldn't get any longer from the Syd/Vaughn relationship.

Do I think that Sark and Sydney should end up together in Alias? No. Not at the moment anyway. IMO, I don't think that their characters are in any position to strike up a relationship, let alone allow it to become tru luv. And yes, Sydney is too smart to get together with Sark. She's lost a lot by him and has been double crossed by him numerous times. She has no reason to accept him.

But if in the future, their characters are developed more to suit one another and there's some kind of mutual understanding between them, I'd be all for it.

3. Now that I agree on. While I enjoyed Friends on occasion, Alias is far more interesting. However, once again, it's a matter of opinion.

Kayyah said:
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>FYI - We were close to having a Sarkney kiss in Succession, only it was written out of the script. Just comes to show that the writers do pay attention to their characters and fans on occasion and do realize that we're not all Syd/Vaughn OTPists, even if they cut it.</span>
Yeah I know -- I wish they had at least shot it, so we could see it on the DVD in the deleted scenes, but :( they didn't. Tear!

Les

The more I read, the more convinced I become that the writers should have kept somebody like Simon around. If not neccesarily him, somebody who was mysterious and bad; a little older than Sark; and less involved in the destruction of Sydney's life the way Sark is. Even if Sydney and Vaughn are a perfect couple next season, people are going to be upset or bored.
I think it would have been interesting for Syd to have had strong feelings for Simon while she was being Julia. It would be nice if she had some way of remembering those two years, and realising that not everything had been awful then. I would have liked her to have done a bit of moving on herself after discovering that Vaughn had taken up with Lauren so soon after her 'death'. If she were to get these memories back, she could have some conflicting emotions of her own.

I cannot wait till Sunday night. Less than a day left. YAY!!!!!
Thankyou for the spoilers they were really interesting and made me a little bit worried. I hope that Syd is okay after this season. She has gotten beat up and betrayed so often, it's a wonder that she is still sane!

Code:
Sarkney or No Sarkney nobody wants to see a repeat of Ross/Rachel
on a kick-ass high drama spy show. I can only speak for myself here
so! yeah!!!!! I would rather they do the whole X-files thing .
Where one kiss and a bed room scene = a baby  

the whole rachel and ross thing on alias has already happen.. THIS SEASON.. if u have forgotton

Leslie said:
Kayyah said:
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>FYI - We were close to having a Sarkney kiss in Succession, only it was written out of the script. Just comes to show that the writers do pay attention to their characters and fans on occasion and do realize that we're not all Syd/Vaughn OTPists, even if they cut it.</span>
Yeah I know -- I wish they had at least shot it, so we could see it on the DVD in the deleted scenes, but :( they didn't. Tear!

Les
i hope they do put it on the dvd

So if Syd and Lauren are wearing masks of each other, do you think the preview where Vaughn is about to torture Lauren it's actually Sydney and that's whY "lauren" is freaking out so bad??

I am a little slow so I just read these spoilers today and I am dying! Thank goodness I did not read these before or I would have died waiting for today! As it is I cannot wait until tonight to see what really happens! I am so totally freaking out?? Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back