Season 5 Sark, Sydney, Vaughn, and other spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluebear_74 said:
Leslie said:
Kayyah said:
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>FYI - We were close to having a Sarkney kiss in Succession, only it was written out of the script. Just comes to show that the writers do pay attention to their characters and fans on occasion and do realize that we're not all Syd/Vaughn OTPists, even if they cut it.</span>
Yeah I know -- I wish they had at least shot it, so we could see it on the DVD in the deleted scenes, but :( they didn't. Tear!

Les
i hope they do put it on the dvd
They can't -- it was never shot. They took it out of the script before shooting.

Les

HUGE sarkney fan and i am totally stoked :D for tonights episode to see this sarkney-ish thingy happen... only about 4 1/2 hours left until it airs.. yeahh

Where did you read that there was a Sarkney kiss in Succession in the first script?!
ETA: did you guys read pages of that first script?

I'm not a sarkney shipper but I love Sark's fascination for Syd, it made him much more interesting that Lark, more ambiguous...

Im not a big fan of Sarkney.. heck im not even a fan at all... I cant believe I did this.. I read the spoilers before the finale.. someone needs to stop me. I dont understand about the thing with Syd and Lauren wearing masks of eachother.. where did it say that? but it would explain the freaked out expression on Laurens face if it really was Sydney when Vaughn was saying that he loved Sydney. im confoozed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back