Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better without the accent

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Doesn't matter

• Don't care

• Total voters
I just saw and interview with David Andres (Sark), and I was listening to him talk without his charming accent on the show. So...the question rose in my head whether or not you guys like him better with the accent...or not!

I think it's a lot better with the accent. He's very sexy :blush:

What do you guys think?

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

It's all ABOUT the accent. It is the essence of sark! David Anders sounds fine w/o the accent, but sark should always keep it.

Ok, I watched a couple of clips of David talking in his regular voice and the episode on sunday, and I've decided that he is way sexier with his Sark accent. His real voice doesn't seem to fit him now.

I like Sark's british accent. It makes him more...sexy, stronger, and evil in the show.

I think David Anders does a wonderful job playing Sark, and David did fooled me. I really thought he had an accent. :lol:

What I find so funny is for a guy pretending to have an English accent who is from the Stateside, he sure sounds like an English guy impersonating an American in last Sunday's episode, is that just good acting? I don't know looks like I have to go DL some interviews!
~Danie :redhair:

I've heard both and I think the British accent makes him hotter lol!!!

Maybe its cuz I've heard him more with the accent then without!

Kelly

I'll take him any which way I can get him. David Anders doesn't get enough exposure. Hopefully when J.J. finally beefs up his part, he'll start doing the talk show circuit, etc. He needs more exposure, damnit!

Back