Season 2 Sark?

I was kinda wondering that myself...maybe they needed him to reserve Dixon's place in self-storage while they let him out for one ep... :P
(but at least i'm not bitter about Dixon's lack of screen time or anything... :rolleyes: )

I kept thinking that Sark's absence might be tied to Irina's getting access to Echelon, like he was somewhere intercepting what she was doing or something...But I really hope that's not the case! I *so* want Irina to be good!!

I was disappointed that he wasn't there, but i dont think it had anything to do with Irina. one thing i wonder now is how long he's gonna be with SD-6. Since he got there they haven't succeeded in any mission (even thought it wasn't his fault). i just hope they dont blame him for all the failure and do bad stuff to him

Bandork364 said:
I was disappointed that he wasn't there, but i dont think it had anything to do with Irina. one thing i wonder now is how long he's gonna be with SD-6. Since he got there they haven't succeeded in any mission (even thought it wasn't his fault). i just hope they dont blame him for all the failure and do bad stuff to him
Like the time when Sloane totured him cause he thought Sark wasn't being honest..

lol Sark mouth looked funny when Sloane did that!

What is it about Sark that you like so much? I prefere Vaughn, but i am still curious as to why you like Sark? I think that he is a little cute.

Joelle said:
What is it about Sark that you like so much? I prefere Vaughn, but i am still curious as to why you like Sark? I think that he is a little cute.
I look just like Sark thanks lol! :D

oooooh Codie! Your wife is a lucky woman!
I think everybody loves Sark so much because he is so good at being bad! Its a "good girls like the bad guys" attraction I guess. That and he's really hot....... :love:

Back