Sark

I want to know Sark's real agenda!!!! It's driving me insane! :banghead: I just have this sneaking suspiscion that he and Irina are still in cahoots and they are planning something big.....but then I'm like "No!" because I want Irina to be good! grrrrr.... :angry:

Yeah that's what I thought also. :eek: That him and Irina are working together. That would be a perfect storyline, I would really want that to happen. But now I'm not so sure. Irina can be good, or Sark could be a double agent or something, they're trying to make him look good these days. So.... maybe Sark is just after the Rambaldi stuff, and that's his storyline. But I really want to see him do more. Ok, I want to see more of him, period. :blush:

yes, don't we all?.....

I would just really like to know who he really works for!

btw, i think i am offically following you around today aren't I? ;)
well, great (sark-lovin') minds think alike I suppose...

YAY A Sark thread here (y)
I don't him to be all evil but not all good either, he's gotta be mysterious. :D

Ok the Sark thread seems to be dying here! But i guess we can only talk about his sexiness to a point :smiley: teeeeeheeeee. Im sure the Sark threads will be buzzing after the show on sunday though, it usually is. Anyway just wanted to say Sark is sexy.

*drools over Sark* He is SOOO HOT!!!!!!! I am a Sarkaholic too! The picture of him in TV Guide is incredibly hot. You should see it.:blush: :D :rolleyes:

Ok, as a newbie here I had no idea where to start writting lol so I'll take my first steps into the allalias world here!

I think Dark is one of the most interesting characters of this show! Even he's evil and all, we do not know why he is, why he chose the dark side of the game... Plus: love the accent! :P

gAH!!! um... i... um... well... uhhhhh... um well the accent yes i love!! but sark... ::looks scared and runs away::

I would never run away from Sark. He's so hot I'd turn evil just for him. :devil: Ahhhhh.....love Sark. The accent is to die for. :love:

Vicky :smiley:

Oh yeah! I would turn evil for him too. He's just such a great character. He's like the evil Weiss. "Not a problem. My loyalties are flexible." That was such a great line!

Back