Season 2 Sark

Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn's Chin Fondler
Where are his loyalties in all of this? He seems to be getting tired of Sloane. Maybe he is in it all with Irina. What you do think?

Actually...I think that Sark is feeling like second best now that Irena is back in the picture with Sloane. It's almost like now that she's back Sloane is disregarding Sark, eventhough Sark was the one that set up the whole "deal" with the artifacts and stuff. Does anyone get what i mean?! ;)

I have a feeling that Sark may get really fed up with Sloane soon and help Irina overthrow him...hopehopehopehope. but yeah...he definetly looks more than a little upset lately..especially at the end of firebomb

Sark is just being a bad little sport. lol
Looks like he will stay in 3rd command for awhile cuz it doesnt look like Sloane is going anywhere.

SARK IS SUCH A LOSER!!! It was hand-to-hand combat, no guns, what a wuss, and he sucker punched Dixon and Vaughn at the start, wuss, GOOD, Sark is getting replaced, ha ha ha, GO IRINA!!!

I felt that if Sark has loyalties, they are more with Irina than Sloane and always have been.

Possibly, but did you ever notice that Sark and Irina work better together than Sark and Sloane, and even Irina and Sloane. Who knows, maybe it's just me -_-

Back