Season 2 Sark

Maybe Vaughn doesn't want to shoot Sark because he thinks he's a cutie-patootie. Oh no wait, that's me. :lol:

He's not a chicken. He just....wanted to get out of there. He is a hottie! Yea to all of the Sarkaholics!!!! But really, where did he go? There one minute.....gone the next. Oh wait he came to my house.....Uh n-nevermind what I just said. I uh, was uh, just kidding. Yeah, thats right kidding. (whew, that was a close one! I almost revealed my secret)(hehe)(I wish)

LOL!!we wont tell tephie!LOL, and i know vaughn was like freeze, and he had a clear shot!just shot the guy!(even though i am starting to like sark more and more!)

ouy that was weird...i think that sark had someone waiting for htem..but sark almost got shot! pooor baby! but vaugn almost got shot!poor baby!...=(...i dont know hwo ot save

Azalea said:
Yeah, if he went to school there from about the age of six or seven, he'd talk that way.

I think he must be her son. And maybe he's trying to reconnect with her the same way Sydney has been. So he must feel that he has a lot in common with Syd, and if he knows she's his sister and can't tell her, that must be hard...I'm starting to feel kinda bad for Sark. He's probably always wanted a normal family just as much as Syd has.
I agree!! I feel so sorry for him!! I am starting to like Sark more too. I never hated him, but I didn't REALLY like him either.

We need to know more about him . . .

(I think it would be more interesting for him to be Jack's son than Sloane's--there's more conflict there . . .)
;)

Back