Sarkaholics!

SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
Well i don't know if that means more Sark but there will be Sark-centric episodes ^_^ But he won't be a regular any more (n)

Tori13 said:
Amisha~ you are one lucky Sarkaholic!

:D  :D  :D
[post="990161"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i know!!! he looks even better in real. he so does. and i got two hugs!!!!!!!

:welcome: sarklover1. don't fight it darling, embrace the sark side :D

oh. lol.

you're part of the group but i can't add you. only the person who started the thread can.

you'll have to wait a short while.

amisha
xxx

Hi fellow Sarkaholics! :hi:

Has anyone seen my 'Alias Hotties' thread in actor/actress general forum? Come over and post your favorite pics of DA/Sarkie! :D

Sark just has to be one of the best characters on TV!!! He's got that great mysterious, dark side on him, that just makes him fascinating. :blush:
There should definately be more of sexy Sark (n) And they should give him a good season storyline 👍 That would be heaven :rolleyes: .

munchie20 said:
Hi fellow Sarkaholics! :hi:

Has anyone seen my 'Alias Hotties' thread in actor/actress general forum? Come over and post your favorite pics of DA/Sarkie! :D

Sark just has to be one of the best characters on TV!!! He's got that great mysterious, dark side on him, that just makes him fascinating. :blush:
There should definately be more of sexy Sark (n) And they should give him a good season storyline 👍 That would be heaven :rolleyes: .
[post="994644"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yes it wood be. *sigh* if only...
hey guys guess wht im number 47 :smiley: , 4 sarkaholics

Back