Sarkaholics!

Who's looking forward to Sark's eps? I think the show will really pick up once he's back. APO needs a good bad guy that lasts for more than one ep.

ms.katejones said:
Who's looking forward to Sark's eps? I think the show will really pick up once he's back. APO needs a good bad guy that lasts for more than one ep.
[post="1214939"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Here here!! And who better than our beloved Sark...add me in!

ms.katejones said:
[post="1214939"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's the main thing that's missing from S4, IMO. We need Sark. It'll be interesting to see if his appearance boosts the ratings and are the most popular episodes. That should tell JJ to figure out how to bring him back next season. Of course, maybe JJ already has that figured out. After Man of His Word, Sark's supposed to be in 2-3 more episodes (according to what I've heard). Based on episode description, he's not in any of those episodes (that's up to epi 16), so I'm guessing that Sark will be around for the finale and he'll probably be involved in the cliffhanger somehow. At least, that's what I hope.

Sign me up for some Sark-lovin!

Those previews killed me! He's finally back and he's gonna be extra bad to make up for being gone so long, I just know it. Next week is gonna be the best.

ms.katejones said:
Those previews killed me! He's finally back and he's gonna be extra bad to make up for being gone so long, I just know it. Next week is gonna be the best.
[post="1217740"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Let's hope so! Sark's at his best when he's really, really bad. *sigh* I'm just wondering if he's going to escape at the end of Man of His Word or end up back in prison.

^ My guess is escape, so he can come back later, maybe with an evil empire of his own. It's time for Sark to stop working for other people and get other people to work for HIM.

´
Hi! I´m new here.

I´m spanish and i love Alias. Here, in Spain, we can´t see the season four yet.

I see Alias every week because of Sark. He´s so hoooooootttt!!!. The third season is ending and i can´t wait to see "echoes" to see him again. I feel I´m crazy.

To the Sarkholics, i´d like to be a Sarkholic too.

Sorry for my english.

:smiley:

ME ME ME!

yes I'm S/V but DUDE is the guy HOT! i LOVE him! WOOT! and sarkney isn't THAT bad!

*runs around screaming*

:Please:

Back