Sarkaholics!

Oh I was just talking about this whole: you gave birth to a hottie thing Joyie and Danie have been talking about...its got me lmao!

HEY! I just found this! I want in. Complete Sarkaholic! Please? Also a Sarkney, but I don't think they have a club for that yet.

Since we gals are always looking for new members I am sure you'll be in. :D

Amy wouldn't it be funny to actually send a letter to Mrs. Holt thanking her for her son. I wouldnt do that. Or would I? :shifty:

There is a sarkney club. And it's over in the Relationships Forum. The thread topic is Syd/Sark Appreciation. Hope you find it!!

SarksScrtAgntGrl said:
Since we gals are always looking for new members I am sure you'll be in. :D

Amy wouldn't it be funny to actually send a letter to Mrs. Holt thanking her for her son. I wouldnt do that. Or would I? :shifty:
OMG!!

shall we?
that can be something we do here.
each person can post the next line of the letter... it would be so funny!

who wants to start?

amisha
xxx

I will!

Dear Mrs. Holt,
My name is Danie and I am President of your son David's fanclub. Who on behalf of I would just like to say: thank you thank you thank you thank you for bringing that wonderfully talented, gorgous, boy into this world! For this commendible feat of birthing and raising this child (which is no easy task) we extend our most sincere thanks and best wishes!

Danie
BTW If David says anything about this weird blonde girl attempting to pinch his butt it wasn't me!

i'll go next.

Dear Mrs. Holt,
I am Amisha from England and i am writing to congratulate you on having such a fine son. He is very handsome and sweet. David also does the badass assassin thing well. And his attempt at an English accent is so adorable. You should be very proud of him... and if he's looking for a girlfriend, tell him he'll meet me at the Rendezvous ;)

amisha
xxx

:laughbounce:

...I'm working on my letter, but I have to get the rating down. I don't suppose his mother would like to hear all about my Naughtyville gutter-thoughts! :lol:

wow wow wow wow wow! i just found this. i happen to absolutely adore sark - for all the reasons mentioned on the first page :smiley:...he's so lovely...sorry i have to leave and drool - uh daydream about him

Back