Sarkaholics!

I just recently fell in love with his name on Sunday - when Sloane said, "Don't push me, Julian" it just sounded so...right...

and then of course he stood there looking hot!! 🤤 :thud: :love:

amy lynn said:
I just recently fell in love with his name on Sunday - when Sloane said, "Don't push me, Julian" it just sounded so...right...

and then of course he stood there looking hot!! 🤤 :thud: :love:
Amy, you're right! I totally agree, it sounded perfect! It made Sloane seem a little more menacing towards Sark, too, when he said that! :D

He could stand on his head and look hot!!! :thud: :thud: :thud:

Joyie said:
:lol: And when he stands on his head, his shirt falls down so we get to see his naked chest.... :thud:
Thank you, Joyie!! That was so unexpected to read, I laughed out loud!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

*still chuckling to myself* :sideroll:

Thanks Amisha! Another lmao moment! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:eek:fftopic: I saw a pic of DA from Legacy that wasn't so flattering...hehe...it was in the alias media site...I was looking for a good one with the awesome blue shirt...didn't find one...but the close up on of him caught his face in a strange moment.

Still cute!....but strange.

I love DA :blush:

I absolutely cannot wait for the season 3 DVDs..... so many hot Sark moments!!!! 🤤 :thud:

Every ep I tell myself I'm going to record it... but I always forget! :lol:

Could I join? Pretty Please? :D

I love the evil Sark. I really started to like him in "Almost Thirty Years" When he kidnapped Will. Btw, I think Sark is a hot! 🤤 :love:

Back